The Jester's riddle (contest game)

+
I'm probably miles off, but could it be the group of Salamandra that ambush you on the Bridge (the one where Mikul is standing guard) in Chapter 1?

Blackrock said:
I'm probably miles off, but could it be the group of Salamandra that ambush you on the Bridge (the one where Mikul is standing guard) in Chapter 1?
Not by miles, but still off.

Nope. New page, new iteration of the riddle. Still without additional hints.Riddle me this:Four of them, armed well,Jumped me from the bushes,Near the lake's shore.Yet I could firmly tell,The vain of their pushes,And folly of their chore.Who were they?

gorthuar said:
There are some wolves by the lake, that's true. But would you call them well armed? ]:->
You would if you knew my cat. Two days ago she cut my hand very very deep. She's a tiger :-/Okay, the racists?

Correct. The ball is yours.Also, point score:Guy N'wah = 1 ptTanhit = 1 pt*Tommy* = 1 ptChuckles = 1 ptQuixote = 1 ptDarksavior = 1 ptAnkah23= 2 ptsfeddo = 2 ptsPetra Silie = 2 ptsVatt`ghern = 3 ptsBlackrock = 3 ptsLyonesse = 3 ptsIfayra = 3 ptsUnkreativ = 4 ptsgen. Nighty = 5 ptse-ahmet = 10 ptsMisterD373 = 11 ptsCassandra31EEE = 11 ptsVilgefortze = 12 ptsCorylea = 12 ptsGorthuar = 17 ptsMik@`el = 17 ptsJack in the Green = 20 pts56236 = 60 pts

Well since no one has responded to the call here goes and good luckWhat gift do i give theeIs it a rose or ring or breadIn my decision steadfast i must beIf i want to keep my head

Well folks i didn`t mean to kill the thread .Hint ; this item is found in game but you won`t find it in the Prologue , Act 1 , 4 , 5 , or the Epilogue

Tommy said:
Well folks i didn`t mean to kill the thread .Hint ; this item is found in game but you won`t find it in the Prologue , Act 1 , 4 , 5 , or the Epilogue
We're having hard times, Tommy. It is not your fault :)threat: no sex card reward if you don't play :p

Okay.. so it's an item?The one we can find or get... we can die... 2nd and 3rd act... Shani sexcard...?

Top Bottom