The Most Annoying Dysfunctions in my Game.

+
Good morning all,

I am new to the Cyberpunk Game, and first of all I wanted to say that the game visually is a true visual work of art! Well done to the developers.
But I wanted to point out issues that made my experience on the game very unpleasant. These are "shards", skill points, and reputation points.

I have a malfunction in my game when these 3 things happen, when I get new shards: I have to close the windows of informations at least 4 times for each burst to be able to close it and be quiet.

As for the new skill points and reputation points acquired, same result, the game shows me my character screen for "upgrading" automatically, even though I did not click anything on my keyboard or mouse. I close it, and it reappears 2 to 3 times, it's extremely boring !!!

I would like to ask the developers that they can release a new update including inside these new problems that I have encountered, I would like them to be fixed as soon as possible, because these problems tend to freeze my screen, and I risk uninstalling the game, it is extremely annoying, it spoils my experience on the game.

Thank you for reading me.
See ya !

Top Bottom