The mouse icon does not disappear after entering the game,The window mode is stuck

+
The Windows mouse icon is locked in the middle of the window after entering the game.
After the window mode was changed in the video Settings, the window froze and could not be operated, only sound was available. Now the game can only be played on the full screen. I don't know what is the problem. Steam file integrity verified
how to solve this issue?
My Nvidia drive is latest version

Sorry, I don't know, but have you try to disable Steam Overlay ?
(or even try to launch the game directly with the .exe to see if it make any difference).

Did the game work ever properly before that? If it did work at some point, what changed on your computer?

Also, is there any hardware plugged it that might cause some confusion in the game?
And yeah, disabling overlays (no matter if it's steam, GOG, or any other app) might help.

I don't know what mouse you are using, but maybe it's a driver or mouse software issue, no idea.

Did you install any mods for the game?

You can report it here, for example:

Sorry, I don't know, but have you try to disable Steam Overlay ?
(or even try to launch the game directly with the .exe to see if it make any difference).
Already try to open exe directly, still that problem.
Did the game work ever properly before that? If it did work at some point, what changed on your computer?

Also, is there any hardware plugged it that might cause some confusion in the game?
And yeah, disabling overlays (no matter if it's steam, GOG, or any other app) might help.

I don't know what mouse you are using, but maybe it's a driver or mouse software issue, no idea.

Did you install any mods for the game?

You can report it here, for example:
Yes, for the beginning of this game release last year, no issue for this mouse. I never change any device like mouse and keyboard.
disabling overlays already tried, no use.
I don't remember I install any mods.
But still thanks for your reply.

I have the same issue. Reinstalled game twice to different hard drives, updated all drivers and still cursor floating in the middle of the screen. No problems before latest patch.

Top Bottom