The need of Crafting-Tree to complete...

+
... the wall iconics just feels terrible... I just started another char for a monowire-fun build and realized that I can't get all the stash iconics for the wall on this build cause at least 2 of them are legendary crafting specs... - I wouldn't mind iconics or legendaries for this playthrough at all but its annoying that u cant get the collectibles for the wall without 18 points in crafting... this just feels wrong from a collecters point of view, doesn't it? I just feel the waste of 18 points into the crafting tree for a collector-hunt is off somehow... why cant they (wall crafting specs) all just be rare? : /

In general the crafting-system using 18 level for legendaries feels like a must have for nearly any build just to get BiS items at all, it shouldn't rely to such a high attribute level at all imo.... armor and weapon dmg+ can take its place in the expensive perk area imo... as well as the level 20 perk is just lol... at that time u don't even need money anymore... its obsolet and I completely miss the point why its the last skill in that tree at all..

it just handy caps so many variations in builds wasting these 18 points for the legendary spec... - I found myself resetting the crafting tree on all my other builds after getting my iconics to last level... leaving the attribute points in deadmans land after reaching lvl 50 in general... they are just wasted points in endgame, no?

That's why I decided to not care about the wall. I don't understand why they're not all weapons you can collect.

Especially because you can't redistribute attributes even once. It's a frustrating aspect.

Top Bottom