The Ocean/ Bay... Whats Out there?

+
In Saints Row on of the things I always wanted was to get a large yacht as a safe house.... a cargo ship with a retrofitted area would be just as cool...and yeah, it should slowly move around...

It does sound cool, but it might be a little too costly to menage.. I would take the cargo ship though.. More specious..

Cost really isn't much of an issue in video games.... you are broke at the start, but by the end, unless you really suck, you tend to have more money than you could ever spend...

Cost really isn't much of an issue in video games.... you are broke at the start, but by the end, unless you really suck, you tend to have more money than you could ever spend...

One of the things I liked about DA: O ... you didn't.
In fact you could only afford one or two major item purchases so you tended to wait till near the end of the game before buying any of them to be sure you'd found them them all.

In fact you could only afford one or two major item purchases so you tended to wait till near the end of the game before buying any of them to be sure you'd found them them all.

Ahh, Dragon Age Origins.. How i loved that game.. One of the last few games before bioware went to hell.. Is it surprising all of their games started to suck right after they were bought by EA? I think not..

And yet another reason not to play....

I have always despised the idea of toys being held back till the last minute when it's too late to have any fun with them.

Really? I think i had both of those items when I'm half way trough the game.. I can't remember it for certain though.. Also, you didn't need to wait, you could get really great armor sets by pursuing side quests.. (Like juggernaut armor set)

And yet another reason not to play....

I have always despised the idea of toys being held back till the last minute when it's too late to have any fun with them.

No, no, it is nothing like that.. Really, trust me on this, play Dragon Age Origins when you have the time.. You will love it.. And even if you get those items in the end of the game, you will still have those on Awakening DLC and all those other DLC's.. (you play the dlcs after finishing the main game, in a very specific order)

Ahh, Dragon Age Origins.. How i loved that game.. One of the last few games before bioware went to hell.. Is it surprising all of their games started to suck right after they were bought by EA? I think not..

not even mentioning all the companies that follow their cash cow model... it's fucking sad.

This is one reason I love Kickstarter.
At present it's mostly designers making games folks are willing to pay for themselves.
But with any luck it'll convince folks that think like EA that quality products aimed at niche markets can make good profits.

Yeah, yeah ... I know ... optimism is soooo out of character for me.

Yeah, yeah ... I know ... optimism is soooo out of character for me.

You disgust me.

What have you backed so far?

I'm on Divinity Original Sin, Torment, Pillars Eternity, that space game Roberts is doing, Wasteland 2, Deathmole...few others. Shadowrun Returns and Online.

Divinity: Original Sin, Wasteland 2 (beta testing both), Torment.
Didn't back Pillars because by the time I heard about it they already had full backing.

Top Bottom