The other Triple a game Cdpr is working on

+
Hey guys, i got a question for you. Im pretty sure it doesnt concern cyberpunk but it might. Thats why im asking here. Do you think the second triple A game rpg that Cdpr is working on is connected to cyberpunk or to the witcher ? The game is supposed to go out in 2021. Tbh i dont get how is it even possible but whatever. I know you might dont care though xd

So thanks in advance !

I find it doubtful if another full single player AAA RPG could be developed until 2021. But it may also be a multiplayer Cyberpunk spin-off released as a separate AAA title. Followed by The Witcher 4 (or whatever the game would be called, I think it is currently in pre-production), perhaps around 2023-2024. Of course, it is all just speculation.

I find it doubtful if another full single player AAA RPG could be developed until 2021. But it may also be a multiplayer Cyberpunk spin-off released as a separate AAA title. Followed by The Witcher 4 (or whatever the game would be called, I think it is currently in pre-production), perhaps around 2023-2024. Of course, it is all just speculation.
I mean i dont know about a witcher game in preproduction right now. I just dont think its been long enough

As I noted, it is only speculation, there is very little official information available regarding what is planned after Cyberpunk 2077. It was however recently confirmed that the near future of CDPR will be based on two franchises, one of them being Cyberpunk, the other most likely Witcher. If I recall correctly, @Shavod mentioned a while ago (maybe in 2017?) that Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, game director of The Witcher 3 and expansions began working on a project with a small team, but I am not 100% sure about this information. In any case, I do think 2021 would be too soon after CP2077 (which I currently guess may release around H2 2019 to H1 2020) for a new Witcher, unless both games are to be in production at the same time.

It depends on how 77 will be constructed - independent story or saga like Mass Effect, where choices matter in the following parts. I bet on The Witcher game. Ofc it can be Cyberpunk 2078, but the Netflix series will be great additional promotion.

They seem to confirm the existence of this title at times and then deny it at others. I'm not sure it's a thing.

Deja-vu...I wonder where it's coming from? :p

They'll probably put Konrad on it, but really they have their hands full and for "some" time.

Personally, I'd like to see Witcher like game..Conan , Zagor Te Nay...like with Geralt someone with ton of history.

it will be a Triple A RPG, a mysterious one, might be the next Witcher game.
Consider this, the main reason why Cyberpunk took over 6 years to develop is because they are making their new engine (Red Engine 4), so when they are finished with CP77 it will take less time to develop the next Witcher game (2021) bacuse their engine is ready to go.
I believe they already have a small team developing another Witcher, back in 2012 they already mentioned Cyberpunk while Witcher 3 was still 3 years ahead.
The point is, both games could use the same engine.

A new engine (RED engine 5?) would actually make sense for whatever single player AAA game is released after Cyberpunk 2077, since it would likely be a fully next gen title. And it would also need new assets, models, textures, animations, and so on. In my opinion, it would be more realistic to expect the next Witcher around 2023 or so.

The only other game that is in active development is Gwent Thronebreaker. Any other secret AAA game is either just planned or too early to even have rumors about.

They took every posts in sex scenes subject and are working on a medieval dungeon sex simulator.
#Spoiler

Top Bottom