The Witcher 3 keeps crashing at The Beast of Toussaint mission [Blood and Wine DLC]

+
After defeating the Bruxa, I have to talk with Baron Palmen De Launfal. After the chatting scene, there should be a cutscene which should lead to the gladiator mission. (Defeating the monster in the arena.) Well, before that cutsene my game keeps crashing. No error messages, unfortunately. I am not using any mods.

- Tried vsync on
- Tried windowed, borderless, fullscreen mode
- Verified the game files in GOG Galaxy
- Tried running the game's executable as administrator
- Tried native and smaller resolutions

I attached my DxDiag log and the REDengine .crashinfo file, which was generated after the crash in the game's executable folder.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    89.5 KB · Views: 141
  • witcher3.exe_crash_20200107_201124000.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
After defeating the Bruxa, I have to talk with Baron Palmen De Launfal. After the chatting scene, there should be a cutscene which should lead to the gladiator mission. (Defeating the monster in the arena.) Well, before that cutsene my game keeps crashing. No error messages, unfortunately. I am not using any mods.

- Tried vsync on

I attached my DxDiag log and the REDengine .crashinfo file, which was generated after the crash in the game's executable folder.
I have the exact same fault.
Did the same troubleshooting steps and updated my Radeon drivers to the latest version.

- Tried vsync on

hi there,

I managed to fix this issue by downgrading all my video settings to low.
Try that, see if it helps.

Cheers,

X

Well, before that cutsene my game keeps crashing. No error messages, unfortunately. I am not using any mods.
hi there,

I managed to fix this issue by downgrading all my video settings to low.
Try that, see if it helps.

Cheers,

X

That should not be necessary.

1.) Using any mods, and/or (@KAISTEP) have you ever used any in the past?

2.) Please, post your specs when seeking help with Tech Support. It's always important to know what a player's system looks like when trying to troubleshoot stuff like this. Include:
CPU
GPU (and driver version)
RAM
HDD/SSD
OS version

Top Bottom