The Witcher Tales (The Witcher Fan Soundtrack)

+
To elaborate more for feedback sake. I love that you stuck with the overall tone that the original soundtrack has, while still making it your own flavor.

Kaer Morhen sounds exactly like what I would want to hear at Kaer Morhen, something calm and reflective.

Bloody Baron has a dark flavor to accentuate what we know about him as a character, and I imagine this would play as you start getting to the plot points about how he treated his wife and child before his somewhat redemption, or upon first meeting him to get that dark, brooding, militaristic tone to set the mood for him.

Witches Coven sent chills and goosebumps, like I just stumbled into the very wrong place at the very wrong time and would like to get as far away as possible from them, perfect for a bunch of gruesome, ugly beings.

White Wolf feels just like a Geralt theme song would: powerful and full of mystery, and I imagine it being used for a transitionary loading screen, or a boss fight

To elaborate more for feedback sake. I love that you stuck with the overall tone that the original soundtrack has, while still making it your own flavor.

Kaer Morhen sounds exactly like what I would want to hear at Kaer Morhen, something calm and reflective.

Bloody Baron has a dark flavor to accentuate what we know about him as a character, and I imagine this would play as you start getting to the plot points about how he treated his wife and child before his somewhat redemption, or upon first meeting him to get that dark, brooding, militaristic tone to set the mood for him.

Witches Coven sent chills and goosebumps, like I just stumbled into the very wrong place at the very wrong time and would like to get as far away as possible from them, perfect for a bunch of gruesome, ugly beings.

White Wolf feels just like a Geralt theme song would: powerful and full of mystery, and I imagine it being used for a transitionary loading screen, or a boss fight
Thanks again! It is very pleasant that my tracks were able to convey to the witcher's atmosphere :)

Top Bottom