skjall
blackhand
svanrige
commander horn
scortch

gold:
geralt

total cards 29

looking to improve this deck in any way. Obviously the craite warrior is the main right hook of the deck, and i'm using the axeman, savage bear, and young beserker as a pretty gruesome left hook. but i still stuggle to win matches. of course i fall to every weather deck, but struggle to get the stars to align so to speak. i have seen this line up put out a 204 offense in round 3 and i almost couldnt believe it myself, but i have only every broke 100 twice since i usually average around 75 on my power round, provided i dont get frosted..... any tips would be great i have a few scraps to play with

Hi BringnThunder,

First: You´re lacking gold cards, so you might wanna invest in Ciri or Ermion.

Second: To be more viable against weather decks you could swap your Warriors and change them with Light Longships.

I guess you are running the standard leader, with your Deck Harald the Cripple might be the best choice even though I think he´s weak.

29 cards is a bit much maybe, one Warcry, one Clear Sky at least and one skald out.

Just my Ideas, I tried running a self hurting deck myself, but I think it´s not as strong as a discard/revive deck.

Greetings

I would remove Skjall and maybe Blueboy Lugos in exchange for Birna Bran, Ermion or even Donar an Hindar. These cards are overally useful and fit into pretty much any deck. As for other golds, from legendaries definitely one of the most useful cards is Geralt: Igni, or Cerys (though it doesn't seem to fit in your deck).

thanks for the feed back guys, and i keep the multiple copies of war cry because i can use it twice for some massive boosts, provided after one warcry my warriors get damaged a little. and yes i am looking to add some gold cards soon, saving up for geralt: igni atm.

Sorry. I thought warcry only works on units below their Base strength? And 2nd war cry will have little to no effect on the same turn. If you are looking to use it in 2 separate rounds. I'm not sure your deck would be capable to fully utilise the war cry effect to make a board swing.

Astavious;n7081970 said:
Sorry. I thought warcry only works on units below their Base strength? And 2nd war cry will have little to no effect on the same turn. If you are looking to use it in 2 separate rounds. I'm not sure your deck would be capable to fully utilise the war cry effect to make a board swing.

you are correct, but i'm not using two at once or in the same round. with 3 in the deck it is almost certain that i have a warcry in my hand, too many times i have been stuck with 3 craite warriors and no war cry. i can pair up war cry, lightning potion, and commanders horn for some devastating gains.

Top Bottom