Timeline scene when in the Net with Bridgitte?

+
Ok so this is my 4th time through this game and i saw something new, on my previous runs, when you talk to Bridgitte when you are in the net it just faded to black and you where in Johnny's memory with Alt but just now on my 4th run instead of fading to black I saw a visual timeline of Johhny's memories scrolling back searching for Alt references.

I just wanted to know if this was a glitch the first 3 runs or if I did something different this time

I dont really understand whats the different between your fourth and former playthroughs. Visual timeline?

When I started this quest, I just got Bridgitte's face for the entire time, no flash back, no black screen, just a face.
It was getting late at night and I turned the game off for the night. The next day I decided to just replay the entire thing so I loaded a save from within the church. I was surprised to see the flashback instead of Bridgitte's mug for 30 seconds or so lol.
It isn't just a per-playthrough thing, it is more random when it does show, and I'm pretty sure it should show every time. I can only assume it is a bug.

When I started this quest, I just got Bridgitte's face for the entire time, no flash back, no black screen, just a face.
It was getting late at night and I turned the game off for the night. The next day I decided to just replay the entire thing so I loaded a save from within the church. I was surprised to see the flashback instead of Bridgitte's mug for 30 seconds or so lol.
It isn't just a per-playthrough thing, it is more random when it does show, and I'm pretty sure it should show every time. I can only assume it is a bug.
Ah yeah your are right, it wasnt a black screen (old brain here), just Brigitte's face.

Just must one of the Cyberpunk things...you know those things that pop up that are solved with a restart...good to know

Wasnt until about my 8th playthrough that i got the "film reel" so to speak, before it was always just brigittes frozen face, i kinda thought the game broke at that point because i couldnt do anything lol

I remember i watched a YouTube video of that scene and thats where i first noticed the timeline reel, i thought because i was on console that it was cut from my version for some reason.

Sort of thing that does have me wondering what else doesn't or even has never triggered

Sort of thing that does have me wondering what else doesn't or even has never triggered
I've wondered this as well. There are so many people/instances that get brought up and I think "who/what the hell is that?" When Bridgitte first started talking about Alt, V told her that Johnny and V have talked about here before, but it was just them two and not me apparently.

Top Bottom