To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
that ones are not main quests, but "companion mission". They give some extra choice at the end, nothing special, and in any case the added just few hours of extra gameplay.
Truth is that the game was poorly and hastily developed
What to say...
Except that you either didn't do them, or you have a bad faith :(
All the side quests are particularly well written... (Panam/Judy in particular, no need to mention others like "Dream On"). But if you "rush" the games and find it too short, it's your choice ;)
(ho..., the game is so short, i use TP pts all the time, i didn't do any side quest, i skip all the blue dialog option, i didn't read any computer/shard... my god, it's really too short...)

major problem here is their marketing, they promised gaming pinnacle, however delivered game which fails on so many fronts to games two generations back or even mobile crap like gangstar vegas from 2011. This game does great only 3 things in my opinion graphics, attention to details in city design and audio, while failing miserably in story, replayability, rpg mechanics, combat, inventory ui, quest design, open world mechanics. Believe me or not, but playing this game on low end rig with poor sound and high end one with immersive audio is like day and night, of course neither is great but at least with good rig you can get some eye and ear satisfaction.

And i don't believe they can fix these problems, at least in this game. Maybe next.
Even if marketing didn't hype up the game, the end product was still a buggy incoherent mess that's slightly better than Big Rigs Over the Road Racing.

These posts don't have anything to do with the topic anymore; it's clear that some people are only using this as a "why I think the game sucks" thread.
You've had reminders to stay on topic, and you've ignored them.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom