Hi! Awesome work right here, but there is a single question, how do i edit a bracket as admin in crusial situations like disconects? As i understand i could change match result, but platform moves forward the guy who got win anyway and i could not edit it( It simply makes impossible to replay any disconection on the event( Look through screenshot below to understand what i am talking about)
View attachment 11055626
Thanks for the report, looks like a visual bug, indeed.So I just clicked on Organization in tournament and got to owners panel. I'm not owner of this organization but seems that I can manage it. (Didn't try it for obvious reasons? so maybe it's only visual, but at least I can see all admins).
P.S. contacted owner and tried adding myself to admins, but nothing happend, so it's really only visual.
@Burza46 @SlamaTwoFlags @ThorSerpent
Some main screen interface feedback for things that I think could be better:
I think that's about all I got for now off the top of my head. Thanks for working on the platform, can't wait to see what other changes or additions it gets over time
- Tournaments should probably be organized by the one that starts nearest in terms of time instead of farthest. It'd make more sense for users to see what are the closest tournaments coming to check out or to sign up for instead of which ones are furthest away. Alternatively, add a filter option to sort in ascending/descending order.
- I feel like finished tournaments should be hidden by default as to not "clutter" up the main page, again - if anyone wants to check those out they can always filter by them or look for specific ones.
- Perhaps add a "Featured Tournaments" at the top of the screen or something? I don't know how difficult it would be to maintain, but it'd be neat to see a section of select "high-profile" tournaments to sign up for or to check out.
- Probably could use a report function of some sort in case someone creates a tournament with an inappropriate name and/or description, just for safety reasons.
Hi, first look feedback.
In user settings after clicking ‘save’ there is no confirmation (popup) that saving happened.
Organization setting and organization creation:
In organization details, there is no place to put website url.
One communication option should be marked as “During tournament use this one”.
Description setting in the organization doesn’t let add clickable links.
The description doesn’t save new lines.
I wasn’t able to save organization avatar, no error popup.
In the tournament description, there is no way to set a custom image. With generic one, it is hard to separate professional tournaments from player-based.
Not sure why user needs to still choose “Decks deadline date” and “Decks format open” when earlier you choose “Leaders” only.
In swiss setting “Amount of loses” it is not explained what does this option do.
In tournament creation when adding streamers and admins, their avatars don’t show up, so the user is not sure if he is adding the correct person.
It would be nice if there would be some iframe element to add live info about the tournament on other websites (title, image, number of players signed in already).
In problem reporting should be info that “screenshot” is usually required to proceed with the problem report.
Main tournament page doesn’t seem to have any pagination and will have infinity length.
I'm organizing a tournament which limits ppl to using stockpile leader only. I also need to check if they can meet the criteria or not so I turned on the "pick and ban" option. Unfortunately that option has a minimum of 2 decks and 1 ban which is not suitable for the tournament I'm trying to create because the participants only need 1 specific deck in order to join. If you just reduce the minimum to 1 and 0 respectively I can easily arrange tournaments such as these in the future.
First of all, congratulations for this amazing tool. This is a huge milestone for tournament creators. I have a few questions regarding some of your features.
1. How do ties work for the tournament development? I don't see any specifications about what happens in case of a tie in a game. Is there any chance to set rules about ties or will be rematch only?
2. I'm trying to create a Round Robin league that will be played during two months (2 rounds per week, giving the flexibility to play whenever the players can) but I want to allow changing decks for each round. Is there a chance to make a feature that enables players to send new decks for each round instead of having the same ones until the end? (I unverified the decks after rounds, but this didn't allow them to send new ones).
Also, I see that I can enable all rounds at once, but players can't play rounds in any order, they have to play the first round before the second, it would be perfect to let them start the pick and ban phase without following the order as they gonna play against everyone eventually.
PD: I set the W/D/L points to 3 1 0 but the wins gave them only 2 points and the losses 0.
Thank you for your time!
1. Be present on our discord's channel #live-tournament when tournament starts.
2. Tourney setup:
- Best of 1
- Double elimination
- Random coinflip
- Decks: 2 decklists, 1 ban
3. In tournament description you will find 5 gold cards which are banned.
If you notice that your opponent use one of these cards, let us know on #live-tournament Participant will be banned from the tourney.
4. Winner get a 'King' badge on our Discord channel.
And can choose next 5 cards which will be banned in next tourney.
5 banned cards from this tourney:
- Morkvarg: Heart of Terror
- Masquarade Ball
- Bomb Heaver
I'm not sure if rematches are a good idea. A player could lose connection on purpose. It should be part of the preparation for each player to make sure that he or she has a stable connection.3. Replays. Now replay only works in case of a draw, as far as I understand. In the event that a player lost connection, flew out of the game, or simply took the wrong deck, replays are not available. Solving the problem of replay will greatly simplify the work for the organizers and the game for the players.