Transaction Bugs

+

Guest 4375874

Tried purchasing Powder in game and nothing happens, I had to do it from the Gog console

You need to have the gog overlay enabled for in game transactions. Also make sure that your firewall doesn‘t interfere.

Hello and good day/night to everyone, wherever you might currently be.

I've registered here to report that some of the transaction functionality doesn't seem to work right now.

Let me say right from the get-to first and foremost that my internet is working perfectly fine, that my firewall/antivirus doesn't interfere with anything, that my Galaxy 2.0 client is currently working fully and it's synced perfectly with the main GOG site right now, that my Galaxy 2.0 overlay functionality is working perfectly fine and well, and that I didn't have any problems with playing or connecting to other people online inside the Gwent game thus far, since the first day when I've started playing (which was recently).

However, despite all of this, I'm currently unable to use the "purchase Premium pass" or "purchase Fast Travel" options. When I've tried to click on any of those to check if it'll send me to my wallet or order kart on GOG (or if it directly buys the thing immediately inside the game, without opening additional windows), it either gets stuck on the loading screen for some time, and then refuses to do anything while giving me the "your GOG Galaxy client is not connected/not synced to GOG.com" message, or (very rarely so) it's able to open the payment options window from GOG, but when I click on my usual preferred option of choice for the payment method/service it gets stuck on that and doesn't go anywhere/doesn't do anything, then gives me the "there's some kind of an error and we're probably going to fix it" kind of a message, or something like that. Are CDPR's servers just overloaded for the moment (probably because of the upcoming championship) and I have to wait for a couple of days before this thing clears out, or...?

P.S.
I've tried to search/look up if the Premium pass or Fast Travel bundle can be bought directly via GOG as a DLC of sorts for Gwent, but there are currently no such options on the game's store page and this content can't be searched up in GOG site's own search bar (doesn't give any results if you type those in). If this content is available on GOG in some way, then why can't it be accessed?

Last edited:
Top Bottom