Two things I hate so far

+
1. Driving. The keyboard left & right turning is waaaay too sensitive. Not sure if the game will let you go controller mode for just driving.

2. Fist fighting. What the heck it's nearly wrestling you are so close. The NPC can slide out your vision easily. I am not a big fan of first person unarmed combat. But this is nearly the worst of any AAA title. Gonna go for max target assist to see if that helps.

I haven't done enough hand-to-hand combat yet to comment on that (what little I did during the training seemed alright and I didn't seem to have trouble tracking the enemy), but I definitely do agree with you on the driving.

I don't know how driving is for a controller but on a keyboard just trying to turn left or right almost immediately causes you to lose traction and start drifting if you're going full speed, which you have to be because you're using a keyboard and there's no way to increment your speed.

A couple suggestions for the dev team:

* Allow the car to turn more without drifting when the e-brake isn't being used

* Add two new keybinds "increase vehicle speed" and "decrease vehicle speed* which might increment speed by 10% or so. These could be mapped to mouse wheel (or whatever else you want). The same thing needs to be done for incrementing walk speed. Since, ya know, we have keyboards and not controllers and thus we lack granular analog control. Did no one think of this?

Fuck CDPR should just hire me so they don't release games with such embarrassing issues like this. It's honestly beyond my comprehension at how this got released.

I agree with the driving, The combat well, i guess because i played other games i already got used to it, but it does feel like sometimes the hits come from nowhere, like they aren't synced with the animations. and you can't really parry like that.

Top Bottom