Type 66 car family... help

+
first off thanks for making this group of cars, they look great ( inside and out ). Their sounds really sell the fierce road king personality.
also thank you for the improvements via patches and hot fixes.. they are becoming closer and closer to driving as good as they look and sound...
so I've got a question... are you simulating all wheel steering? the rear-end of the car swings out like forklift...if I turn left the rear simultaneously swings right pivoting the car on its center _without_ sliding any of the tires. if so thank you for being that invested in our cars....could I make a suggestion, have the rear tires turn in the same direction as the fronts. equaling the front wheel angle would make for a high tech " side stepping " while at a lesser angle would make the rear-end tuck in behind the front path creating a more stable high speed lane changes....the only time an angle in the rear opposite of that in the front t is desirable is at low speed maximum turning to reduce the turning radius .. U-turns, etc.

other thing ....please give use the ability to adjust our seat and eye line angle ... the dash looks great in FPV but we _need_ to see the road to dive...
also give the Cthulhu a weapon stash so we can fully utilize this hard earned prize car

Last edited:
Top Bottom