UI visual glitches

+
These bugs occur fairly often, and we use the UI often. And these seem straightforward to fix, so I would expect the next patch to fix these.

1. Armor from mods is displayed incorrectly -- total armor is shown 3 times instead of each armor of each mod. Also, the total armor from mod doesn't match the armor of the clothing.
2. Negative boost in mods -- do they actually make me weaker?
3. Zero boost in mods -- some of these also have no names.
4. Crafting screen shows {int_0} instead of level number -- you see this when you can't craft beyond a certain level. This is confusing as weapons in this game have no level numbers.
5. Crafting screen shows all grenades as "homing" grenades even when they are not.
6. Weapons in stash show zero stats -- you have to retrieve them to your inventory before the stats appear.
7. Junk in stash shows 10 times their values -- a E$750 junk item appears to have a E$7500 value, a E$30 one becomes E$300, etc. Doesn't appear to affect weapons and clothing.
Post automatically merged:

I just updated the game to 1.1 and only No. 2 above was fixed (negative stats are now positive). But the rest are still present.

Last edited:
I'd like to add this one that is still present in 1.1 as of Today: Inventory info-boxes flicker and stop working for items with a lot of stats. Seeing as I am higher leveled, almost all my weapons have a lot of stats, so this bug is particularly impactful to my game-play. :(
Repro:
  1. Have a legendary item with all mod slots filled with some mod
  2. Open inventory and move cursor over item
Expect:
Display item infobox and comparison to item equipped.

Actual:
Screen shows very quickly flickering image between these two screeenshots. (it was very difficult to capture both states it was flickering in) Then, once I move the mouse, the infobox disappears on those items completely, and many times the info box disappears for all items until I close the inventory menu and re-open it.

Last edited:
I also definitely have bug #4, I submitted a ticket and my save file in the hopes they can easily see it

These bugs occur fairly often, and we use the UI often. And these seem straightforward to fix, so I would expect the next patch to fix these.

1. Armor from mods is displayed incorrectly -- total armor is shown 3 times instead of each armor of each mod. Also, the total armor from mod doesn't match the armor of the clothing.
2. Negative boost in mods -- do they actually make me weaker?
3. Zero boost in mods -- some of these also have no names.
4. Crafting screen shows {int_0} instead of level number -- you see this when you can't craft beyond a certain level. This is confusing as weapons in this game have no level numbers.
5. Crafting screen shows all grenades as "homing" grenades even when they are not.
6. Weapons in stash show zero stats -- you have to retrieve them to your inventory before the stats appear.
7. Junk in stash shows 10 times their values -- a E$750 junk item appears to have a E$7500 value, a E$30 one becomes E$300, etc. Doesn't appear to affect weapons and clothing.
Post automatically merged:

I just updated the game to 1.1 and only No. 2 above was fixed (negative stats are now positive). But the rest are still present.

I just check 1.12 and it still has all the glitches mentioned in my post above except no. 2. which was fixed in 1.1. I guess most players just haven't complained enough about these and so the devs deem them low priority. But come on guys; we look at the UI and inventory screens constantly because there is frequent inventory management as in any RPG.

Top Bottom