Unbalanced feelings about Cyberpunk 2077

+
I must say that more and more I am playing this game I am getting a stronger love and hate relationship and feelings towards this game.

The story, the missions, the caracters the beautifully made night city and badlands it all makes me love the game so much, but its so destroyed by the constant bugs and glitches, the unstable visuals, wanky animations (even during main missions, like main characters not moving their lips whilst talking etc.), the stupid and dead AI, the awfull 2D respawning traffic and the general deadlinnes and unresponsivness of the world.

Its like I really like this game but I cant fully immerse myself or enjoy it to the fullest because of this. Its really a shame. I hope to have a whole different and better experience when I will be replaying it in a year or so. Now its like a hidden gem underneath a lot of mud.

A message for the devs:

Guys I loved Witcher 3 (all Withcher games to say) and I am ready to love Cyperpunk also, but so far I fully cant, it feels like a beta version (the best beta version I have ever played I must say :) ) but its just not completely it you know, bugs, glitches and missing content all weighing it down, so guys please finish and fix the game, make it the legend it deserves to be. I hope and I am sure this game will recieve a lot of support and a lot of love even after the launch, you spend so many years making it after all so I am sure you want it to be the game that was promised and a game it deserves to be.

Top Bottom