Update 2.0

+
performance and visuals:
I've to say: i was scared AF from the HW requirements, instead i can play 2.0 basically with the same settings of 1.63 and i play with a 7700K and a 3060ti @1440pUW... so forgive me for being an ass till today.

I've stepped into some minor but annoying bug, for example pressing C during dialogs to skip them, trigger V to croach even if the dialog itself is in progress...

i love the extra external camera, finally is easier drive around... as much i like the new engines sounds...

enemy scaling is a double side feature... on a side i've managed to complete every single watson quest and pay back in full the ripper even before the car ride with dex... on the other hand it just suck: it flatten the vibrance of NC. I mean, one issue this game had was that there was a lack of life in the streets... but how u added this thing is just... boring. i've already wiped out 2 cyberpsychos and have still to start "the Heist". It worries me more when V will reach higher levels... i would never feel to be a bad ass solo bringing death around me 'cose street villains will be scaled to my own level? sad.
upon that there is NCPD: guys, u flatten the streetgang guys but the NCPD MF?

perks... are... how can i say it politely... a messy crap.
understand how them works and how that hit the gameplay has become a damn throw of dices... at least now u can pick back talents... but it's not enough if you make the wrong choice at attribute level.

combat: seems to me that u designed it as like if we all uses the damn joypad. now u need to use a pletora of keys to activate stuff bringed in by the perks and it's so fucking annoying USE them or give up with the keyboard to use a joypad. if i wanna to use it i would buy a consolle... wich i did not. 'cose i would like to play with a keyboard.
stun down enemies is kinda impossible now if u do not have the gorilla arms build... so u can't save the cyberpsychos... i can't imagine how to save the journalist whitout a bat if i choose any other build... well, probably is not the best example... unless the guy scale to V's level too... o_O ...does he?

i just hope modders can overcome and restore at least the damn perk system.

who even ask for this rework? Wich source bring u this pointless idea? why just do not add the damn PL storyline and leave the enemy scaling and perk rework alone?

who even ask for this rework? Wich source bring u this pointless idea? why just do not add the damn PL storyline and leave the enemy scaling and perk rework alone?

A ton, and I do mean a ton of people asked for it.

The fact the perk system was just largely minimal incremental percentage increases was one of the most common critic people leveled at the game.

I personally find it absolutely great. I genuinely don't understand your argument that it's now a throw of dice how it'll affect gameplay because it is extremely straight forward and well explained but to each his own.

A ton, and I do mean a ton of people asked for it.
sorry, in mine 3y gameplay and modding, I've NEVER saw anyone complaying about the perk tree... so maybe the unhappy players sends emails to cdpr?

largely minimal incremental percentage increases
what does it mean?

I personally find it absolutely great. I genuinely don't understand your argument that it's now a throw of dice how it'll affect gameplay because it is extremely straight forward and well explained but to each his own.
your opinion, oc... mine is pretty different. what can i say? i find this PERK rework as much as them shoot on their own legs...

sorry, in mine 3y gameplay and modding, I've NEVER saw anyone complaying about the perk tree... so maybe the unhappy players sends emails to cdpr?

Well, you've been hanging around some very inactive sectors I think because it was all over the place. The game was widely criticized for it's perk tree being very lacking.
what does it mean?

It means that the previous tree was just small increases in %. Stuff like "+5% to rifle damage". It was all largely passive perks that had very little effect on actual gameplay. Now, you can actually see and appreciate the effects on dumping points into the tree.

your opinion, oc... mine is pretty different. what can i say? i find this PERK rework as much as them shoot on their own legs...

Yes, that's exactly what "to each his own means" - we all have our opinion. You think they shot themselves, I think they breathed new life into the game and fleshed out a perk tree that was severely lacking.

Who ever got the idea to have an animation to get up from the ribberdoc's chair, I'm little bit disappointed. At least make it so that we have to sit down, before we get up. Now it's like talking with a ribberdoc and when done, I'm transferred to their chair.

Why can not download game on gog severs really slow
Post automatically merged:

Downloaded once when it was supposed to come out because there's no information of what version you're downloading. Then a second time because Galaxy doesn't let you uninstall games that have updates queued. Then a third time so it will actually work.

Guess you didn't learn a thing from 2020 about waiting till you're ready to launch.
i can not download the game gog slow speed

Is there any way the devs can improve the full-body awareness for V during gameplay? It's super jarring to see V's body and legs display smooth animation during cutscenes only for his/her legs to literally hover/rotate on the ground during gameplay

I confirm, it's a thing since I'm on the forum and quite regularely. So yeah, it's not as much as the police system, but not far behind :D
Probably, 'cose i was totally fine with that i just did not pay attention... now that sides r flipped them all will probably stop paying attention and all the players such me happy with that will start complaying...

at this point just hope modders give us back prev perks

Probably, 'cose i was totally fine with that i just did not pay attention... now that sides r flipped them all will probably stop paying attention and all the players such me happy with that will start complaying...

at this point just hope modders give us back prev perks

I don't mean to be a dick here, I really don't.

Don't hold your breath for that. If you truly want the old tree back, revert back to patch 1.63 if you can (I don't know which platform you use) and accept that you will be locked out of PL if you were interested in PL.

This type of change is most likely (I'm 99.99999% certain) out of the realm of possibilities for modders. The tools are very limited and these changes are extensive. Not to mention interwoven with other systems.

Great updates! Honestly stopped playing before getting very far into the game over a year ago, but with all these updates I feel like getting back into it.

That said, it's still missing the one true update: underwear...

Guess I'm still randomly going commando when changing my look XD.

If i create a new character right now, (after 2.0 update) will i have to create a new one again for phantom liberty?

If i create a new character right now, (after 2.0 update) will i have to create a new one again for phantom liberty?
Like grimreaper said, and to be more precise, according to CDPR there virtually no differences in act 1 (before heist) between Update 2.0 and release of PL.

You know really enjoying the new update pretty good still wishing we could get tygerclaw body tattoos because I have the on on my head just there's none for the body but new update still amazing I'm enjoying it so far driving is better so that's nice

Controller issues vibrations doesn't work with DualSense USB mode in settings turned ON and please add support even for adaptive triggers on PC with DualSense. It works on PS5 why not on PC?

Top Bottom