Update 2.01 Corrupt saves PC

+
Hello Game was running fine till this new update, my saves got corrupted every save so ,I created a new save and that got corrupted aswell .. game works fine until you die and it tries to load the save file . game crashes and says corrupted save file this is on pc running win 11 with a 4090. I tried it on another pc with win 10 and a 3080ti same settings and the save file loads fine. So could be a problem with it running on win 11 after latest update?
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the save may be bloated long before it is corrupted. The issue is caused by the Chimera core. You may not even know you have it.

Basically, if you do the first mission of Phantom Liberty, and then go back to NC to do the main quest, everything you do after that point is doomed. The Chimera Core being in your inventory means every time you visit V's apartment, your save will get bigger by about 1-2MB. If your save gets bigger than 21MB, you can't load it. If you set the Chimera Core down when your save is at 20MB or so, everything will seem fine, but you are doomed. In about 10 or so hours of gameplay, it will now be 21MB and refuse to load, since it will now be over the limit.

TL:DR:
If you do the first mission of phantom liberty, CRAFT THE CHIMERA CORE ASAP OR IT WILL DOOM YOUR SAVE DOZENS OF HOURS LATER

Unfortunately, the save may be bloated long before it is corrupted. The issue is caused by the Chimera core. You may not even know you have it.

Basically, if you do the first mission of Phantom Liberty, and then go back to NC to do the main quest, everything you do after that point is doomed. The Chimera Core being in your inventory means every time you visit V's apartment, your save will get bigger by about 1-2MB. If your save gets bigger than 21MB, you can't load it. If you set the Chimera Core down when your save is at 20MB or so, everything will seem fine, but you are doomed. In about 10 or so hours of gameplay, it will now be 21MB and refuse to load, since it will now be over the limit.

TL:DR:
If you do the first mission of phantom liberty, CRAFT THE CHIMERA CORE ASAP OR IT WILL DOOM YOUR SAVE DOZENS OF HOURS LATER
Wait, I thought this save file bloating issue was fixed from the very early hotfixes after the game was released?

Top Bottom