V Appartment causing corrupted saves

+
Hi,

Since 2.01 (or 2.0?) i have a problem with V's appartment, i'll try to explain it, sorry if it's not clear, english is not my first langage.

1) Since the patch i have a problem with the Chimera Core that you can put on your table. If i dont put it on the table, my FPS will drop from 144/60 to 5. Putting the Core on the table "fix" the problem but then i can't use it for the crafting mods.

2) Since i have this problem, an other came with it too ; now each time i go to V's appartment, from the moment I enter it, systematically all my following saves (auto or manual) will be corrupted and unusable.
Even if i save outside the appartment, after using fast travel, leaving the megabuilding at feet etc. all my saves done from that moment (entering V's appartment) will be corrupted.

For exemple :
After choosing to betray Songbird, i left Dogtown,
went to my appartment to check if my Iguana was there (i had the FPS problem too) THEN all my following saves were corrupted, so i played for HOURS until the finale and after the credits, i had the message "save corrupted" etc. and had to load a previous save BEFORE entering V's appartment (so HOURS ago) if i wanted to keep playing the game :(

So now i can't go to V's appartment fearing that bug and having to reload a previous save from hours ago :(

Others "minor" bugs still occur like :

- Iconic Weapons not being on the wall of my appartment,
- Johny's Iconic Pistol always being tagged as a quest weapon,
- FPS drop when i close the map (even with shadow cascade etc. on low)
- Game crashes if i go "too fast" ingame, like turning my camera "too quickly", doing too many actions i a short time (the game crash / close alone and go back to the deskop),
- Using healing items in gunfight doesnt work, i have to spam my bind for V using the item,
- GoG Galaxy overlay (shift + tab) not working with Cyberpunk 2077, nothing happen when i use the shortcut,
- Etc.

Thanks for reading :)

Hi,

Since 2.01 (or 2.0?) i have a problem with V's appartment, i'll try to explain it, sorry if it's not clear, english is not my first langage.

1) Since the patch i have a problem with the Chimera Core that you can put on your table. If i dont put it on the table, my FPS will drop from 144/60 to 5. Putting the Core on the table "fix" the problem but then i can't use it for the crafting mods.

2) Since i have this problem, an other came with it too ; now each time i go to V's appartment, from the moment I enter it, systematically all my following saves (auto or manual) will be corrupted and unusable.
Even if i save outside the appartment, after using fast travel, leaving the megabuilding at feet etc. all my saves done from that moment (entering V's appartment) will be corrupted.

For exemple :
After choosing to betray Songbird, i left Dogtown,
went to my appartment to check if my Iguana was there (i had the FPS problem too) THEN all my following saves were corrupted, so i played for HOURS until the finale and after the credits, i had the message "save corrupted" etc. and had to load a previous save BEFORE entering V's appartment (so HOURS ago) if i wanted to keep playing the game :(

So now i can't go to V's appartment fearing that bug and having to reload a previous save from hours ago :(

Others "minor" bugs still occur like :

- Iconic Weapons not being on the wall of my appartment,
- Johny's Iconic Pistol always being tagged as a quest weapon,
- FPS drop when i close the map (even with shadow cascade etc. on low)
- Game crashes if i go "too fast" ingame, like turning my camera "too quickly", doing too many actions i a short time (the game crash / close alone and go back to the deskop),
- Using healing items in gunfight doesnt work, i have to spam my bind for V using the item,
- GoG Galaxy overlay (shift + tab) not working with Cyberpunk 2077, nothing happen when i use the shortcut,
- Etc.

Thanks for reading :)
Hey there,

Check my solution from this tread:
Let me know if this helps you :howdy:

Hey there,

Check my solution from this tread:
Let me know if this helps you :howdy:
Hello,

Thanks for the answer :)

I tried your solution, crafting a mod from the Active Chimera Core before entering in V's appartment and it works like a charm <3

Craft the mod also fixed the "FPS Bug in the appartment" without having to put the Core on the table too, i dont really understand why but i let my game runs for 1h+ in the appartment after "your fix" and everything stay ok.

Strange, before i made my post, i searched on the forum with the keywords "appartment, corrupted save, etc." and never find your answer on the other post :O

Thanks again for the solution, i now can feed my pets and watch my gunwall full of holes even if the Iconic Weapons are in my stash :giveup:

Hello,

Thanks for the answer :)

I tried your solution, crafting a mod from the Active Chimera Core before entering in V's appartment and it works like a charm <3

Craft the mod also fixed the "FPS Bug in the appartment" without having to put the Core on the table too, i dont really understand why but i let my game runs for 1h+ in the appartment after "your fix" and everything stay ok.

Strange, before i made my post, i searched on the forum with the keywords "appartment, corrupted save, etc." and never find your answer on the other post :O

Thanks again for the solution, i now can feed my pets and watch my gunwall full of holes even if the Iconic Weapons are in my stash :giveup:
I am glad to hear that my method worked for you also!
Hope CDPR will check my ticket sone enough and will fix this permanently.
This wasn’t showing anywhere because I managed to “fix” this bug only yesterday 🙃
Yeah, unfortunately there is so much junk left to fix. So sad, I was hoping to finish PL without game breaking bugs at least.

You don´t know how much I love you right now, I literally spent all afternoon and evening yesterday trying to figure out what was happening, I unistalled the game completely, without mods, because at first I thought it could be that, then I realized that when I approached that "chimera core" space my game literally was screaming in pain but when I put it it runs ok, but if I try to save the game crashes. Gladly I made a manual save before installing mods and I already finished Phantom Liberty so that wasn´t an issue and I could restore my game progression without not losing more than some stats or eddies, because that save was corrupted because of that bug

You don´t know how much I love you right now, I literally spent all afternoon and evening yesterday trying to figure out what was happening, I unistalled the game completely, without mods, because at first I thought it could be that, then I realized that when I approached that "chimera core" space my game literally was screaming in pain but when I put it it runs ok, but if I try to save the game crashes. Gladly I made a manual save before installing mods and I already finished Phantom Liberty so that wasn´t an issue and I could restore my game progression without not losing more than some stats or eddies, because that save was corrupted because of that bug
Glad to hear that I was able to help at least to the couple of chooms.
Would be great if CDPR tried to help their own dedicated players and finally give us some hope of 2.02 patch or at lest hotfix to 2.01.
I just stopped playing entirely for now because every day I am having new bugs with 2.01 on PlayStation 5.

Top Bottom