Wakako's naration glitch

+
Hi,
I'm at the Disasterpiece quest, and I've chosen the "I know a fixer" option but the thing is Wakako is bugged and I can only choose between the too optional choice from the first quest "Tell me about Westbrook" and "how many husband did you have again?", I can't call her or anything the mission just say "Ask Wakako about the XBD's with the Death's-head moth".
Anyone knows how to fix such a bug or any devs around to help?
I really don't want to start evereything all over again I've done a lot of side quest and now my only main quest is that one.
Playing on PC btw.

Thanks everyone for your time,

Stay safe.

I'm also stuck with this exact issue. If anyone knows a solution, please reply. Loading an earlier save gets me in the same questlock. My circumstance was that Takemura was waiting for outside the parlor to talk to Wakado about the parade. That went fine, but Disasterpiece is now locked.

Hi,
I'm at the Disasterpiece quest, and I've chosen the "I know a fixer" option but the thing is Wakako is bugged and I can only choose between the too optional choice from the first quest "Tell me about Westbrook" and "how many husband did you have again?", I can't call her or anything the mission just say "Ask Wakako about the XBD's with the Death's-head moth".
Anyone knows how to fix such a bug or any devs around to help?
I really don't want to start evereything all over again I've done a lot of side quest and now my only main quest is that one.
Playing on PC btw.

Thanks everyone for your time,

Stay safe.
You can just ignore the quest objective and go straight to a sex shop on jig jig street and ask the cashier about the braindance :) Had the bug myself, but this solution worked. Its right on the fixer icon next to food and joytoy icon :)

Last edited:
You can just ignore the quest objective and go straight to a sex shop on jig jig street and ask the cashier about the braindance :) Had the bug myself, but this solution worked. Its right on the fixer icon next to food and joytoy icon :)

Just tried your suggestion. Worked just like you said. Many thanks!

I do this as well. This workaround work very well.

Top Bottom