Warrior Within Swords

+
Warrior Within Swords

I decided to bring something new to the game,
The sword of Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within, because I know that this game marked the childhood of many of us.
It really is not something easy to do, because the files of the game Prince of Persia, are .dae and the files of The Witcher in w2mesh; But I got a result and I hope you enjoy.

But as all results have problems, I'm having some problems in Lion sword.
In the editor D3 sword works with texture, in game not

If anyone can help me solve this problem, I will be very grateful
Download Link "Beta":
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1659/?

Looks great on the screens but unfortunately it doesn't have textures ingame. for me :(

In the editor 3D sword works with texture, in game not -.-

Last edited:
That's new. In the past the game just refused to even start if I exceeded the texture mods limit.

Actually at times some texture mods will refuse to load or appear properly and if you keep adding more mods after that is when the game will no longer be able to load.

Even changing the XML file, the sword remains colorless in the game.
Can anyone help me on this?

@MaykonLexar: might be a bit beside the point but I'm wondering is it difficult to get other models into W3? Was contemplating getting W2 Geralt's head in W3 to replace "baby-face" Geralt we got in W3.

@MaykonLexar: might be a bit beside the point but I'm wondering is it difficult to get other models into W3? Was contemplating getting W2 Geralt's head in W3 to replace "baby-face" Geralt we got in W3.

I don't think that is possible without breaking all the facial animations to be honest. Better to stick to a face retexture mod that more resembles his Witcher 2 look.

I don't think that is possible without breaking all the facial animations to be honest. Better to stick to a face retexture mod that more resembles his Witcher 2 look.

I like the one you pointed out a while ago but still has that bloated look to it. dunno, might toy around with some tools i ran across in the modding sticky thread.

Apart from it being technically impossible since the Witcher 2 model won't have the animation rig necessary for it to work properly, it would look extremely bad due to how low poly it is compared to Witcher 3.

The model is perfect, don't have to replace it to get rid of the "baby face".

So um what happened to this mod? No updates and it's not even on the nexus. Is there somewhere else I can download it?

Top Bottom