watch stream to get equipment?

+
After a couple of months of not having the time to try PL, I finally managed to have the time to try it ... and I'm greeted with pre-order items, watch streams to get items, where is the company who said "pre-ordering or buying on release or 2 years after you'll get the same ful content"? I believed in CD project red and wanted to support them and I pre-ordered the game on Jun 10th, 2019 ... even after all the delays and bugs I stuck around and kept my word, why CPR didn't keep theirs?

Amazing job what this company is doing, giving us glimpse of what to expect of future releases! CPR is going the same path all the **** companies is taking!

Yeah, I really hated that too.

Let's hope this doesn't happen in future, but 99% it will happen again with witcher 4 or cyberpunk 2 or new ip

We got off easy here all things considered. I just... won't even comment on what I think about it, you can probably guess.

The console codes are out there if you missed out, or you just don't feel like doing it.

Don't forget the various iconic weapons currently paywalled behind Amazon Prime too ^^

We got off easy here all things considered. I just... won't even comment on what I think about it, you can probably guess.

The console codes are out there if you missed out, or you just don't feel like doing it.
Yeah, but anyone buying it on console months down the line will just miss out entirely, unless complete edition includes them.

for the past hour, I've beening reading the comments on the DLC and 2.0 .... the items are the least thing to talk about righ now! all I'm reading are bugs, forcing you how to play the DLC (no option to do it your way) the new cyberware are horrible, and the ability points system are limiting!

Ooooo boy!
Post automatically merged:

Don't forget the various iconic weapons currently paywalled behind Amazon Prime too ^^

the what now? this is new! ooo wow things are just gitting better and better!

Thank you for letting me know about Pitbull, I would have missed that for sure! I wonder if there is a way to be notified when new CP2077 items appear in Prime Gaming?

*goes looking*

Here's something ... oh ... 'Notifications are currently unavailable in your country". Sucks to be Australian I guess. I don't know if that would have worked anyway, does anyone have Prime Gaming notifications available, and does that feature allow someone to only get notified of items for select games?

In lieu of notifications I guess I will have to monitor the webpage every few days.

Yup, welcome to the real-life Corpo lifepath ^^
And if the whispers are true then there are 4 more to come.

The Chesapeake is awesome, but the Smart SMG it's based on is about as good at the Tier 5 level. The Pitbull leaves me very unimpressed after using it a few times...but I'm not using power weapons much in my current playthrough anyway. It all may depend on where you put your Attribute and Perk points.

The Scorch pistol you can get by downloading Gwent is one of the best in the game.

Ah, that's nice. Wonder if the Iconic Yasha will also be available to everyone later.

Though why even risk their reputation and integrity like this with these weird Corpo moves for timed Amazon exclusives in the first place, when they're just going to give them away for free later.

Ah, that's nice. Wonder if the Iconic Yasha will also be available to everyone later.

Though why even risk their reputation and integrity like this with these weird Corpo moves for timed Amazon exclusives in the first place, when they're just going to give them away for free later.
Also, I'm wondering how it will be available at a later date:
-Adding it to the loot pool
OR
-Simply adding it to V's stash
(it would be much more rewarding by adding it to the loot pool)

Probably straight to stash like the rest are.

So far both guns are kinda underwhelming gameplay wise, but their biggest advantage is that they are available from the very start until the player gets something useful along the way.

Probably straight to stash like the rest are.

So far both guns are kinda underwhelming gameplay wise, but their biggest advantage is that they are available from the very start until the player gets something useful along the way.
I'm quite stunned how designers don't realize that in the long term, increasing the loot pool is better than giving something straight away. Anyway that's not Cyberpunk's fault, its how all games are nowdays.

I have a Amazon Prime account & didn't know about this. Went there to read about it, got the code, but it's worthless for me. Only for XBox, PlayStation, Steam & Epic. I have the game on GOG, Guess I gotta use CET and get it that way.

Nevermind, it worked for me. Even though they don't list GOG, they did have me log into my account to claim it.

Top Bottom