Watch_Dogs coming out on all "home consoles" this holiday season

+
it's officially out here

one word: FUCCKKKKK

GTA V has surely some work to do even if wants to beat this by the looks of it.
Person of Interest meers AC and GTA. Dam I'm stoked!

it's officially out here

one word: FUCCKKKKK

GTA V has surely some work to do even if wants to beat this by the looks of it.
Person of Interest meers AC and GTA. Dam I'm stoked!

Since i'm pretty sure GTA V wont be released for PC, (Even though they said they are thinking about it) this game will beat the shit out of GTA V.

You guys know both will make godawful amounts of money, right? There is no "beat", at least not from any perspective that determines sequels and profit. Although I'm sure their respective publishers do enjoy the benefits of the "competition" when each fanbase promotes their favourite. For free, no less.

I look forward to playing both.

You guys know both will make godawful amounts of money, right? There is no "beat", at least not from any perspective that determines sequels and profit. Although I'm sure their respective publishers do enjoy the benefits of the "competition" when each fanbase promotes their favourite. For free, no less.

I look forward to playing both.

I meant "beat" as in being a better, more loved game. I couldn't care less if they make any money or not.

Oh, so another "they crossed a line so they will pay" kind of plot with main character in a cementery? Check.

All said with a mandatory rough, sore throat voiceover? Check.

Different editions of the game having exclusive content, up to three exclusive missions in the collectors(Dedsec) edition? Check.

Sounds like a typical AAA blockbuster.

And the trailer...is just bland and that's me being generous.

Haters gonna hate........new trailer along with the official release dates and platforms added.

Oh, I completely agree with you gregski, but I'm a sucker and I'll probably still end up getting most of the new franchises coming with the new consoles. On the other hand, I don't expect my interest in them to outlast the first game. :/

I will probably buy it too, as I'm intrigued by the hacking concept and the whole invigilation and conspiracy thing, but this trailer definitely made my excitement for this title go from over 9000 to about 12.5.

It has "cliche" written all over it this time. Including the main character's phone, which resembles iPhone. Geez.

I will probably buy it too, as I'm intrigued by the hacking concept and the whole invigilation and conspiracy thing, but this trailer definitely made my excitement for this title go from over 9000 to about 12.5.

It has "cliche" written all over it this time. Including the main character's phone, which resembles iPhone. Geez.

Even though i really hate Ubisoft, even though i know nothing will be nowhere near as good as they promised, even though i know they will ruin it somehow with their stupid DRM, even though i know their people are idiots who think console games are uncrackable and every PC owner is a filthy pirate/hacker, i will probably buy as well.. Then i will hate myself for a few hours for supporting a horrible company like ubisoft.. Oh great, already hate myself.

they won't go in the drm area anymore, atleast not the horrible ones. they'll stick to uplay. lesser evil.

i think by 'beating shit out of gta v' meaning it will be a better game, and gta anyways has some standard to catch up with open worlds like AC and closer to it like Sleeping Dogs. I dont think they will make a mistake by not letting it out for pc, otherwise there will be some big shit later im sure of it. here's to hope that doesn't take long.

Some kind of inverse relationship between writing and graphics with a gameplay tangent? I dunno. I'm quite forgiving in terms of what I will buy, play and enjoy, because if I get my snoot up, the only person I harm is myself.

I do occasionally mourn a bit when I see what could have been the next Deus Ex or Fallout 2 become another fun-but-forgettable experience I spent a few hours on back in the day.

They can't all be perfect, but the ratios of pretty-intelligent are too often skewed to pretty, I think.

Still like Person of Interest, though.

If this game is anything like Assassin's Creed in terms of open world conflict, I'll like it. Everything you do in that game makes you feel like a badass. I'd really enjoy just getting on to have cops chase me for a good 25 minutes while running around triggering all sorts of the neat little gadgety things.

Oh, so another "they crossed a line so they will pay" kind of plot with main character in a cementery? Check.

All said with a mandatory rough, sore throat voiceover? Check.

Different editions of the game having exclusive content, up to three exclusive missions in the collectors(Dedsec) edition? Check.

Sounds like a typical AAA blockbuster.

And the trailer...is just bland and that's me being generous.

True that. Cliche stuff. But this is one of those times where solid ambient gameplay makes it worthwhile. I'll likely wait for reviews but I'm intrigued.

Forum veteran
"They think I'm a man out of control... but I've never had so much control."

I swear, there's a cabal of tweens out there that writes this kind of stuff for developers. It's only a matter of time until we get a Nascar game where the driver exclaims, "They say that what I'm doing isn't right... but that's why I turn left."

He's a man on a mission, taking the law into his own hands, and hitting the mean streets of Chicago. They can take his badge but he's keeping the gun.

On the mean streets of Modern City Analogue, one man is looking to change the status quo of Hot-Button Catchphrase.

He is: Grizzled Protagonist.

top comment says it all : And then his phone ran out of battery and he was fucked

Still for what it's worth, that trailer had awesome music and was well edited...if it wasn't for that goddamn voiceover.

Top Bottom