Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have too little patience to even go to a two year college. Senior year in high school was hard enough, teachers nagging you not to sleep all the time and whatnot.

It was the other kids that made my life miserable and I still occasionally get flashbacks when I sleep. The teachers I had weren't that great either: most of them shouldn't have been working there as they had zero charisma which, to me, is pretty much a requirement if you're going to teach.

I'm glad to hear that I wasn't the only one with that type of experience! :hatsoff:

You have my condolences.
Wouldn't even wish it upon my worst enemy ....
Thankies, gentlemen.

I study Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, final year. Biology seems cool :) I was actually thinking of studying something biology/zoology-related after this just for fun, like part-time/evening or something.
Your studies seem very cool, tickle my curiosity. :yes

Zoology can be interesting but your professor has to be cool, good, and teasing your attention. I have two professors: one is lazy and (maybe it's just me) doesn't make the subject interesting, the other one is quiet, speaks slowly but he's very good.
However is a very delicate subject, talking about worms, sea urchins and other invertebrates can lead to boredom in a moment. Vertebrates part is more interesting, but Comparative Anatomy is way more detailed and interesting (again, if you find a good teacher).
I don't know why other people here seem to think it's such a dreadful thing to be studying, but okay :p
Because you do this only for fun-
I'm probably missing the sarcasm, right?
Okay, that's better. :>

@Synvael you want me to teach you? Heck, I know more thing about living species than any professor ever will, hehehe... I bet they don't tell you how a Facehugger is made eh?

But wait, this reminds me of something I already know... :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom