Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your studies seem very cool, tickle my curiosity. :yes

Didn't regret it for a moment. I combined the clinical bit with some subjects about education and development, which should make me 'eligible' to become a school psychologist.
We learn about the normal, mainly cognitive development of children and youth (but including the important physical milestones for young children that accompany it, such as crawling, walking, talking, etc) and then we compare it to abnormal development paths some children show (early signs of certain disorders). Basically we learn about things such as ADHD, schizofrenia, autism, but also attachment disorders, anxiety disorders and depression (and that's just the basics).

My interest in zoology and such mainly arose from just stumbling upon YouTube videos about it, and then I regretted not studying it (just like I regret not studying medicine). Oh, and don't hate on worms, they seem cool :p

you probably don't get red points for stuff like that because you're MEAN

Naww that's not very nice of you to say either!

Please ask permission before you take pictures of me. I don't look very good when I'm angry.

Last edited:
Well, all this talk about universities, tests, professors and what not... It looks like I'm also moving on up in the world. I've been promoted from "Cyber Psycho" to "The Witcher Trial". I hope I pass!

Didn't regret it for a moment. I combined the clinical bit with some subjects about education and development, which should make me 'eligible' to become a school psychologist.
We learn about the normal, mainly cognitive development of children and youth (but including the important physical milestones for young children that accompany it, such as crawling, walking, talking, etc) and then we compare it to abnormal development paths some children show (early signs of certain disorders). Basically we learn about things such as ADHD, schizofrenia, autism, but also attachment disorders, anxiety disorders and depression (and that's just the basics).
I have to say I'd be happy to study your subject, and I regret not studying it. Maybe I'm more suited for medical/clinic subjects... Human mind is such a great mistery...

Biology provides only few related to human field, but microbiological field is interesting. It's fun to see how lots and lots of discoveries about genes and developing came from insects. I'm talking about this buddy here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drosophila_melanogaster , who lives a very short life and we should thank him, I guess.

My interest in zoology and such mainly arose from just stumbling upon YouTube videos about it, and then I regretted not studying it (just like I regret not studying medicine). Oh, and don't hate on worms, they seem cool :p
But your studies are cool, I mean, you are somewhat near to medicine, you study human cognitive development :yes

Worms are not cool, I mean, they stink.
[SUB]Okay I'm actually sorry for accidentally killing a little worm yesterday, crushed under my feet, I didn't want to ;_;[/SUB]

Congrats! By the way, those are the same thing, different names. Check the Cyberpunk forums then come back here. :)

Yep, I may be a bit of a late bloomer (it's only taken me 7 years to get this far) but gosh golly my hard work and due diligence is finally starting to pay off!

@Brielle Oh so that's you! Looks like I got a new hunt game... start hiding.

Uh-oh..... *runs and hides*

I have to say I'd be happy to study your subject, and I regret not studying it. Maybe I'm more suited for medical/clinic subjects... Human mind is such a great mistery...

It's almost as if we should switch, haha.

[SUB]Okay I'm actually sorry for accidentally killing a little worm yesterday, crushed under my feet, I didn't want to ;_;[/SUB]

Thanks, you just reminded me about the rainworm I ran over with my bike yesterday... :p
Aren't we horrible.

@Unkindled. Welcome to the mustard race. You've been playing Skyrim all this time on console? Blasphemy! If this is your intro to PC gaming, first thing to do is check out GoG and look at the plethora of classics and indies out there. Much pain for your wallet lies ahead. Then head over to Nexus for mods.

15 below zero here. We didn't get eased into winter this year.

Last edited:
@AL890...what have you done?! Does it show the thumbnail or something dumb mid game, and didn't actually update? because it's kinda broken from my end
But fuck it, if you want to watch it and share it without my personal permission, so be it, you forgot to share it here...god...

HERE HAVE A LOOK ON THE NEW HIGHLIGHT! OF DERP CREW

And about the topic that i missed...Studies...
Studying Mechanical Engineering, best student in class 5 years in a row, straight A or 90+
Also doing some unusual stuff, because this course was taken when i was in high school and it remained till college...it was somewhat forced upon me, but oh well
Basically creating, fixing stuff...and my project is about thermodynamics and heat measurement experiments...unlike the others who take cliche project like sort of lift, and just copying an exist project, i took a challenge...
If looking through my visions of the future...creating thermal drills and robbing banks :troll:

High school was easy, and somewhat boring, the teachers liked me, i could talk freely in class and not get punished, and one time, i scared a teacher, her nickname was "Hitler", and one time she just started yelling at me, because i got pissed of her mistake, after she was done, i was still looking at her, and she got scared, she thought i was about to....oh well, class starts laughing because of this, and "hail hail hail", screaming on the class, but since then i was left alone and untouched by her....
Made me think, it's like looking on the animal into the eyes, and not showing any fear, so you won't get attacked...
But my mistakes ruined me, for being so focused on studying i was not real communicative, not making many friends, even though i was respected among the many, but then again many of them are hypocrite...so it may be just an act...but that's because of some moments that maybe got me to the place i am today...
People might ask, if i would change anything, NEVER...otherwise, i may have not met you...life is an interesting thing, it can lead to many roads, but you will always question the roads you didn't take...

@Unkindled. Welcome to the mustard race. You've been playing Skyirm all this time on console? Blasphemy! If this is your intro to PC gaming, first thing to do is check out GoG and look at the plethora of classics and indies out there. Much pain for your wallet lies ahead. Then head over to Nexus for mods.

15 below zero here. We didn't get eased into winter this year.

No worries on that front, I'll be pretty much sticking to Farcry 4, which I got free with the GeForce 970, Dragon Age Inquisition (unless I get bored with it. Remains to be seen), Vampire Masquerade which I've been looking forward to for a while, then a little bit of Skyrim here and there until Witcher 3. I imagine 2015 will be an alternating pattern of Skyrim modded and Witchers 1 2 and 3 for a while.

I've got a list of essential Skyrim mods but I don't really plan on getting too heavy with those. Don't want to end up modding it more than I play ;) But even with just this... I've got a lot of gaming ahead of me, which is a stark contrast to most of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom