Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a little difference between being a Knight of... one than being The Golden One... :p
Sí señorita.

But, seriously: I don't know it anymore. I was looking for a username for Runescape (I think) and that's what happened. ^^

Ah well, I couldn't explain why my username is Tjerra, either. Means - it's a long story how I came up with the name, but actually just inventing a random name for a story not even slightly connected with this forum doesn't explain why I'm using it ... *sigh*

What a dull and shit day. It's been raining nonstop outside and I've been mostly sleeping as I don't feel like doing much. Now I'm complaining as I don't know what else to do.

Last edited:
Well mine comes from a book. :)
It was fairly sunny here, but cooled down a lot. At least you have us here to bring sunshine to your life. :D

Affection in Hairy Bear? Quick, bring back the harted, flaming and strong drinks!

Careful what you wish for! :D

---------- Updated at 07:29 AM ----------

My name comes from.. oh wait you already know. :D
I never used to be creative with usernames, and at the time I created my account on the forums I started reading GoT and I guess I just stuck to a character (still the best character, might I add).

Attachments

• absintheoriginal_70_01.jpg
    absintheoriginal_70_01.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 36
Im glad this summer has been very cool save for a few days, unfortunately a few months ago it turned out that i have psoriasis, and now my arms/hands are all messed up, and it gets worse when it's hot :(

My name does not make much sense from a scandinavian perspective, i honestly can't properly translate it into english either, i merely like the way it's spelled and pronounced ^^

Last edited:
Here's a video for the 40K fanatics on the forum:

[video=youtube;jhdYYgro-zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdYYgro-zE[/video]

Bloody hilarious!

Tonight me and a couple of friends decided to record our jamming session of the little summer band that we have formed. It went really well surprisingly. Got some great ideas on tape, maybe we'll get to make a small EP if we manage to do so before September.

Also had a lot of beers. And danced like a crazy Greek, since my aunt would not let me go if I hadn't. My cousin got his degree today. And right now he's at an army camp. He looks weird with short hair. Anyway.

:cheers3:

At least I managed to forge the mastercrafted wolven armor before the last bit :p

Tonight me and a couple of friends decided to record our jamming session of the little summer band that we have formed. It went really well surprisingly. Got some great ideas on tape, maybe we'll get to make a small EP if we manage to do so before September.

Also had a lot of beers. And danced like a crazy Greek, since my aunt would not let me go if I hadn't. My cousin got his degree today. And right now he's at an army camp. He looks weird with short hair. Anyway.

Cool! Did you literally record the whole band on tape or did you have a mixer going through a computer to a DAW?

Also, why did you choose that picture?

At least I managed to forge the mastercrafted wolven armor before the last bit :p
Better late than never, right? :skepticalzoltan:

And now for something completely different:
I conquered the iron throne yesterday (or today actually). In an over six hours session of 'game of thrones - the board game' with my friends/colleagues ;D :victory:

Last edited:
Gz, I managed to get eradicated las Saturday as the Lannisters. Lost every fight except one always with a draw or one difference, but the otherone had the sword, so I was crippled the whole game through and never got anywhere. :(

Cool! Did you literally record the whole band on tape or did you have a mixer going through a computer to a DAW?

Also, why did you choose that picture?

Since it was a jamming session we recorded the whole band as one. Placed mics on the drums and on the amps for the two guitars and then our buddy who owns the studio mixed it together.

What picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom