Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Wallyichat?

I cross my heart... I'm in this picture... and I'm not any of those 3 jackboot cats of mine abusing of my
lap

Last edited:
It's sad that the few dog videos posted here are poking fun at them. In their defense I will say most of those dogs are tiny house dogs which aren't known by their fetching or athletic skills, having short legs and snouts and all. In other cases, the ball was just too big. And in others, the person just doesn't know how to throw. But yeah, it was funny :p

Here, just saw this today. Got me right in the feels. Technology is so amazing sometimes.

That moment, when you get licence to use music for commercial purposes...but you can't share it on "playing now" because it is not in youtube...
:sad:
Would want to share them though :|

Edit: The boxing video is an example of the music I got licence for.

Switched search engine to DuckDuckGo from StartPage, replaced NotScripts and AddBlock Plus with µBlock and µMatrix. Now I have to get everything working again...

So a week ago I checked forums on my phone(full site), special forces blah blah, maintenance. Never checked at home on pc because of that.

Talking to @AL890 on Steam, he says forums are indeed not down.

I was sick whole day, having those extreme headaches, slept almost all day.
Now i wake to say good night...wish i could stay a bit more and talk...but tomorrow is a last day before holidays...so cya everyone.
Have a pleasant night\day. :D

Last week for me too! My break starts this weekend. Which of course means I get to stay home and work, with a paper deadline in February and all sorts of fun stuff like that.

Last edited:
@Princess_Ciri Hehe yeah, I also have an exam tommorrow and I can't focus on studying at all. I end up doing something else every 10 minutes; checking facebook, playing with my phone, writing an email, watching "just one" Youtube video, playing a game "just for a bit", grabbing something to eat... It's too easy to distract me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom