Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll drop it in here. Here's a Polish sword instructor taking about the fighting style of Witchers and how they releate to real world sword styles:

Very interesting stuff. :)

Thank you @mecha_fish ! :surprise:
I'll do my best to let peace and prosperity rule in the little kingdom of French-CDPR-Forum !
i knew it was only a matter of time before the Lodge has infiltrated the forums management system

It's just the begining~*

So I've been guitar shopping and I found out brands like Jackson and Schechter are much more expensive here. Say, a $900 guitar (guitar center) is 1000 € (thomann). However, Ibanez are actually cheaper! Makes no sense but I wanted an Ibanez anyway.

I'm speechless. How could I survive that time without forums? I don't even want to know...

I kept myself alive with real life kitty-interaction.

---------- Updated at 08:40 PM ----------

So I've been guitar shopping and I found out brands like Jackson and Schechter are much more expensive here. Say, a $900 guitar (guitar center) is 1000 € (thomann). However, Ibanez are actually cheaper! Makes no sense but I wanted an Ibanez anyway.
It's a wonderland! ;)

...I never understood why CD Projekt made this expansion about Blood & Wine,
when coffee clearly is the better choice ~

Welcome back! And I totally agree....

I feel like I haven't posted on these forums in ages :eek: but it's because my internet here in China is not very good. But I'm having an amazing time. I didn't think I would love it here as much as I do, but despite a few downsides it's pretty awesome here.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I still haven't had the chance to play either of the Witcher 3 DLCs... and I can't even download Blood and Wine because of the crap internet so it won't be until next year that I manage to do so!

---------- Updated at 12:19 PM ----------

Oh and I just got an award for being a forum user for 2 years! Yay! I guess time really does fly.....

It's really interesting! And it's fun to learn about a country that linguistically has many similarities to Japanese but culturally is incredibly different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom