Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Ethiopia is the cradle of coffee-lization.

Good coffee is not bitter. Maybe just a hint like dark chocolate. But bitterness could also be the result of poor coffee making: water too hot, over exposure, etc. Overly roasted beans (too dark) are also not ideal.

I am also a fan of tea. I like a good Earl Grey (been using Creamy Earl Grey), Prince of Wales or even English Breakfast. My wife also uses german rock sugar and it does add a little kick.

But coffee is so full of attitude and flavor it just doesn't compare to anything else.

A good coffee maker saves 70% of crappy beans.

The best coffee maker saves 100% of the crappiest beans. The best coffee maker is this baby:
View attachment 6288

Seriously the cheapest 2,60€ a pound coffee tastes great coming from this little thing. Add good coffee and you'll never want anything else.

Had expensive machines, common machines and high tech machines. But this thing beats them all.

edit: also bitterness is not really the problem with coffee, that's mostly your machine. Sour is however a problem, some roasted beans just are sour in their taste, however leaving them laying around for a few weeks solves that.

Attachments

• cafetiere-900x900.jpg
    cafetiere-900x900.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
My spouse gets this pecan roasted coffee, it tastes so good. Smells really good, too. I don't actually drink coffee anymore, though... I'm a bit caffeine sensitive...

Attachments

• ar127953584452908-150x150.gif
    ar127953584452908-150x150.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 33
For the series: sleep catches you at inopportune moments, but when it should do its job, it (almost) never does it.

Last night I was full of good intentions for going to sleep: tired, slightly sleepy. I decide to induce sleep by playing for a little GTAV...
...and remaining attached to the PS3... for THREE hours straight. When sleep finally begins to poke out.
"Ah, finally." I go to bed. Nothing, false alarm.

The book I'm reading winks at me from above the table. "Okay, at this point what could possibly happen." I read a chapter of One Hundred Years of Solitude.
Then when I realize that actually it's past 3 am, I decide to turn off the light and try to sleep.

Face down on the pillow: total coma. Perhaps the solution to help sleep was easier than I thought.

So, found out today that my superiors are considering about changing my temporary contract (that's due to end this month) to a permanent one. Been working at my current job since last spring.

Hope it happens. Then I can go batshit crazy with my GPU upgrade for TW3 :D

Damn Mojito, it tastes like a toothpaste. Maybe it was a diluted toothpaste. I'm not even drunk. Dammit.
Atleast it's not a shampoo or soap.

First week back at uni and I feel tired already. Oop.
Not to mention that this week I've already spent almost £100 on course-related stuff, and I'm about to go over £100 soon when I buy textbooks to prepare me for an external exam. T_T Bye bye money

First week back at uni and I feel tired already. Oop.
Not to mention that this week I've already spent almost £100 on course-related stuff, and I'm about to go over £100 soon when I buy textbooks to prepare me for an external exam. T_T Bye bye money

Oh the humanity, that means no money for gaming! When will the cruelty stop!?:hrhr:

What a jackass...I can't believe he had the nerve to write something like that and on twitter no less.

Edit:From twitter...
"Guys,@ aarynFlynn and bioware didn't steal anything, they just innovated so hard that the mechanics they came up with were exactly the same."

The other comments are less polite.That should teach him to blab his mouth off on twitter.

Last edited:
That`s the difference between DA series and witcher series . In witcher only geralt can use the potions but in DA anyone can . But enough about games anything interesting going on ?

Hello everyone!

I'm in hospital after road accident. I'll be back when I'll be discharged from here. Even compression fracture of the spine can't stop me from returning to coolest forum members and smartest moderators on this planet. :welcome:
Want to escape as quickly as possible already.

I attach the music as I usually do, if that's okay. :)

I'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom