Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagitarii;n7661620 said:
I would rather say, main reason it's barren now, is that Witcher is over, forum served the purpose. All we have now is a distant (2020 most likely) Cyberpunk looming in the background and F2P card game that is basically Witcher Heartstone

If CDPR would have talked to people - it wouldn't have been empty even with Witcher being over (and no Linux version promise kept by the way). But CDPR are being themselves here.

Kinley;n7652560 said:
I certainly never would have imagined this place that I cherished and spent so much time on would change so drastically and become so barren.
Yup. Most people that I knew from TW1-2 era are now gone. And this place definitely felt much more cozy when those people were around.

Oh well, nothing good lasts forever I guess.. :geraltsad:

Gilrond-i-Virdan;n7669350 said:
If CDPR would have talked to people - it wouldn't have been empty even with Witcher being over (and no Linux version promise kept by the way). But CDPR are being themselves here.

All people I know, that left or stopped posting, did that because the forum was either terrible content wise (cancer) or just had no more interest in Witcher discussion after W3.

Sure, CDPR being silent is a problem, but that's not the reason it's empty. You talk about this problem a lot, yet you're still here. And don't even get me started on Linux.

eskiMoe;n7669980 said:
And this place definitely felt much more cozy when those people were around.

Can't really get hung up on it I guess. I sunk unhealthy amounts of time reading and participating in discussions on this forum, made great friends I am grateful for, made some enemies, and I can't say that I regret or would change a single thing about it. It was a damn good time.

Kinley;n7675950 said:
Can't really get hung up on it I guess. I sunk unhealthy amounts of time reading and participating in discussions on this forum, made great friends I am grateful for, made some enemies, and I can't say that I regret or would change a single thing about it. It was a damn good time.
Yup. It was great as long as it lasted. No regrets on my part either. :)

Well that Superbowl went from a snorefest to epic. My roommate from college must be ecstatic right now.

Riven-Twain;n7676740 said:
It's not often we see you in the Bear, 227 .
Something something dumb pun about it being too much to bear.

To be fair, I used to post in here a lot years and years ago before all you kids showed up and ruined the place by being nice to each other. You whippersnappers and your basic human decency and mumble rap disgust me.

227;n7676880 said:
You whippersnappers and your basic human decency and mumble rap disgust me.
Ach, you poor lad! I'm sure everyone here offers their deepest and most compassionate sympathies.

eskiMoe;n7690370 said:
All done. No more updates until Nvidia puts some worthwhile GPUs on the market. :)

I bet you won't say "all done" in few months, when something exciting comes out :^)

Alan989;n7690860 said:
Damn it this forum has got so sad. :(

Shhh....no tears. Only dreams now.

Last edited:
Never heard of Discord before, but I'm pretty weary of closed protocols and clients which grow like mushrooms today, and don't interoperate with each other. Does Discord have an open client?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom