What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

+
I could be not the same in English :)

Murphy : "the grass is green, birds fly, cats purr, rats gnaw..."
(l'herbe est verte, les oiseaux volent, les chats ronronnent, les rats rongeonent...)

Murphy : "She stalked him with goblets, she stalked him carefully, pursued him with pitchforks and hope...
(Elle le traqua avec des gobelets, elle le traqua avec soin, le poursuivit avec des fourches et de l’espoir…)

I could be not the same in English :)

Murphy : "the grass is green, birds fly, cats purr, rats gnaw..."
(l'herbe est verte, les oiseaux volent, les chats ronronnent, les rats rongeonent...)

Murphy : "She stalked him with goblets, she stalked him carefully, pursued him with pitchforks and hope...
(Elle le traqua avec des gobelets, elle le traqua avec soin, le poursuivit avec des fourches et de l’espoir…)
I was dissapointed we didn't get to hear any more about Spider Murphy after this mission. Her character looked so cool, would of been interesting to know what she got up to after Arasaka tower. I've read some of her backstory on the Wiki and just makes me wish we could of met her in game. Alas, she's dead by the time of the game though I think :(

Well, there might be something wrong with me... But when driving Mitches car to the collapsed bridge for the Funeral service...
Mitch tells you: "Wer're Here, you can kill the engine." So erm... I got out of the car and took a Shot with Lizzy! I was a bit disappointed that there was no achievement for this.

Attachments

• Kill The Engine.jpg
    Kill The Engine.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 59
Well, there might be something wrong with me... But when driving Mitches car to the collapsed bridge for the Funeral service...
Mitch tells you: "Wer're Here, you can kill the engine." So erm... I got out of the car and took a Shot with Lizzy! I was a bit disappointed that there was no achievement for this.
The achievement could say "Not literally...."

V: "I'll take something fresh, a Tiancha"
Chief: "Want a little thing at apricot instead? Well, there are some who say that gives them the hiccup, but hey..."
V: "Do you often bug like that ?"
V: "You're ok ?"
Chief: "Oh yes, it's ok. They have that mouth*, they better get a job, bunch of parasites..."

*Not sur for that translation :D
Post automatically merged:

Seriously, i could write quotes all day long. CDPR did a awesome job on dialogs :)

V : "Wait, not so fast. How did you know about the meeting ?"
Garry : "Their radio waves have been echoing in my head since the accident. Since, I hear their secret communications..."
V : "THE ACCIDENT ? You know that does not inspire confidence that... "
Garry : "You must not intervene too early... or too late... or all will be lost... I count on you !!!"
V : "Ok... no pressure..."

Last edited:
V: "I'll take something fresh, a Tiancha"
Chief: "Want a little thing at apricot instead? Well, there are some who say that gives them the hiccup, but hey..."
V: "Do you often bug like that ?"
V: "You're ok ?"
Chief: "Oh yes, it's ok. They have that mouth*, they better get a job, bunch of parasites..."

*Not sur for that translation :D
Post automatically merged:

Seriously, i could write quotes all day long. CDPR did a awesome job on dialogs :)

V : "Wait, not so fast. How did you know about the meeting ?"
Garry : "Their radio waves have been echoing in my head since the accident. Since, I hear their secret communications..."
V : "THE ACCIDENT ? You know that does not inspire confidence that... "
Garry : "You must not intervene too early... or too late... or all will be lost... I count on you !!!"
V : "Ok... no pressure..."

Writing is definitely one of the studio's major fortes.

I'm going to go bend the topic a bit here, but one of my favorite moments in gaming was when Geralt and Yen activate the mask in Skellige, see a vision of the past, and are then set upon by foglets. After the battle:

Geralt: "What the hell was that...?"

Yen: (Dryly as humanly possible.) "Unicorns..."

I am a huge, huge fan of Kerry Eurodyne's quests and dialogue in general !

I think he is my favorite character in the game (even in Cyberpunk 2020 RPG paper game) and I think he is amazing! I've done his quests many times with and without romance and I laugh every time!

I knew irl the punk music scene in Paris ( I dated the backing singer of a famous french punk band during 3 years in the past) and really I found in the game the personality of the musical underground scene and their melodrama of artists!

Excellent!
Big love on Kerry!

V :
"Is there something wrong ?"
Unknow :
"At the moment, everything is wrong... The competition was useless, I haven't made a single sale..."
V :
"Avoid already insult your potential customers as «little dick»"
Unknow :
"V... Guns have to be respected, if you don't know how to shoot, well you don't shoot ... that's all."
"Okay, take care of yourself V."

V :
"Is there something wrong ?"
Unknow :
"At the moment, everything is wrong... The competition was useless, I haven't made a single sale..."
V :
"Avoid already insult your potential customers as «little dick»"
Unknow :
"V... Guns have to be respected, if you don't know how to shoot, well you don't shoot ... that's all."
"Okay, take care of yourself V."
Unknown is Wilson (hope I didn't spoil)

V : "You could have told me that your package was a guy..."
Unknow : "If it had been a crate of bananas, I would have mailed it. Heinstein !"
V : "So who is it ?"
Unknow : "The Mexican ambassador... seriously we don't care who he is !"

Top Bottom