What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

+

Test of a person’s true value?​

Death, facing it, staring it down​

what a beautiful quote!
I died at age 7 {victim of the rays of death, disaster of 1986}. the little girl I was wanted to see death and, head down, beg her, then I follow the angel of death in order to heal me from indescribable pain.

9ef7891e12a204df7ba945a35cda80dc.jpg

Last edited:
Hey,
yesterday I was watching some CP gameplays and there was a Judy reply I liked a lot:

Judy: It's like junk food - people don't buy it because they're gonk, but because they're poor.

I get what she means, and like the thought.

What are your favourite pieces of quotes/monologues/dialogues?

There are a bunch and already posted most here :)
But few which I like :
-----
The golden rule with "top-secret" jobs, is not to accept them.
The golden rule with politicians, is not to work with them.
The golden rule with the police, is not to contact them.
And you, what do you do ? You break all of these rules at once!
Frankly, V, I'm pretty impressed.

-----
"Aliens Kidnapped my wife and kids. Help me celebrate"
-----
V : "Are you going to tell me that you can recognize a drug by the smell ? Like a police dog ?"
Johnny : "I would say more like a sommelier."
-----
V : "Wait, not so fast. How did you know about the meeting ?"
Garry : "Their radio waves have been echoing in my head since the accident. Since, I hear their secret communications..."
V : "THE ACCIDENT ? You know that does not inspire confidence that... "
Garry : "You must not intervene too early... or too late... or all will be lost... I count on you !!!"
V : "Ok... no pressure..."

"This war's a people's war against a system that spiralled outta our control. It's a war agains the fuckin' forces of entropy, understand?"

I felt like this was the moment for me where I truly and finally connected with Johnny. Yes he's incredibly dramatic and can be incredibly full of himself but when he shows his true passion, his real drive, that's when he shines. He loses himself here, completely lost in the rant. I love it and it was the exact moment I wanted to burn the city down.

I felt like this was the moment for me where I truly and finally connected with Johnny.
Yeah,
Was hard for me to make a picture of him as well, except for such moments.
Felt like he wasn't specific all the time, wasn't direct, and didn't name things.
Like...blabla...Arasaka must die...blabla...kill all corpos (with nukes)...blabla...I want revenge on Smasher...

Pretty weird how one rocker boy could both come up with such ideologies and do the action as well.
And that it really happened in the CP world.
Come to think about it, it's as if Johny chose to fight petrol with fire...and burned half the city and himself because of that...

Though I love the "conflict" between him and Arasaka, how both physically and psychically deep it was.
Really cyberpunkish-ly themed, an outstanding example of the colliding opposites :)

Last edited:
"I hope you rot in hell for what you've done. ❞
-Panam

holy hobgoblin on a stick that line (delivered under those circumstances) grab me by the "feels" and squeezed so hard my vision blurred...

I'm not crying you're crying!

V: "Siddown, Jack. I'm extending a fuckin' courtesy here. The fact that you're still alive means I'm open to parley."

Jack Mausser: "Hah! PARLEY-VOUS GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

The clothing vendor that tells you to "Just put something on and shine!"

She makes me feel good about exploring my style choices irl.

Edit: Also, the female Tiger Claw who shouts "Killing is fun!"
She's not well... but always cracks me up.

Last edited:
I am fascinated with the description of Tinker Bell.

One tap and you're off to Neverland.

It kept me giggling while playing with Smasher. That's the ultimate use for that cattle prod. A well-timed first strike can shave off 50% of Smasher's health on the very-hard difficulty level. Then and there, he isn't too far from being out. What a wicked way to go, worthy tales to be told and jokes to be cracked.

Last edited:
^I love that Peralez line :coolstory:

Some more gold:

Scavvy.jpg

Scav Leader: Who the fuck is this?!

V: They call me V.

Scav Leader:I don't give an ass-licking FUCK what they call you! .... Can you count to fucking three? One, two, THREE! THAT'S HOW MANY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE!"

Is it just me or was that Paweł Sasko?

What I like even more about that part is V's response.

Take a look at me. A real good one. You see my implants? I could slice you into ribbons 'fore you can squeeze a trigger. I know it. You know it.

And, the result it had. This poor scav was nervous-hysterically yelling at his own to give us the eddies (aka, "I don't wanna die"). Now, that's fear.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 08-14-32.jpg

El Capitan (Intro call): ... I eat, sleep, and breathe biz. Remember that.

Asking El Capitan about biz in person: "I don't care for the word biz"

What the heckin heck Mu!? What happened to eating, sleeping, and breathing the biz?! You literally told me to remember that, and I did just now when I asked you about it! You got an evil twin buddy?

Top Bottom