What changes would you make because you're petty?

+
What changes would you make because you're petty?

Just curious. And yes, this is a legitimate, but not serious question. None of these are to be taken seriously, but I'm curious to see what we're all petty about in the game, and what changes you would make if you were the devs, just to spite other people or the game in general. Looking for this to be lighthearted and good natured, no need for insults or rants against cards you hate just because they are OP or unbalanced.

I'll give a couple examples.

1. If my opponent gets one of my cards, through whatever means, Treason, Operator, Vicovaro Medic, Caretaker, et al; if the card I own is Premium, I want the one he/she gets to revert to Standard. I worked for that shit, you didn't!

2. I want a secondary option to Good Game that says, "I played like an idiot and you got lucky, Punk!" but still grants him/her the GG bonus.

3. If a player plays down to within 10 seconds of the time running out three turns in a row, I want Trololo to reprimand him the same way he does when I take too long to open a keg.

What about you guys? Any ideas on what would be fun and petty, if you had the ability to make changes?

When my opponent plays a single Ghoul and gets my 14 strength queensguard when there are more than 40 other units it could've consumed, I'd like queensguard get "when a unit consumes this, destroy that unit".

Also Tibor and Vilgefortz should not be able to trigger their effects when I have no cards left in my deck because my opponent played 2 Avallachs against my Ciri: Dash deck.

1. If you spam emote after every my turn 3 time you discard 1 random card.

2. Implement in match chat but don't give you option to turn it off or mute your opponent.

grab my pick axe and mine some salt

If I was the devs I would initiate jus primae noctis
so I can have relations with the opponents delt hand before he can

Implement a rule of 4. Play 4 weather cards, 4 emotes, 4 of pretty much anything, you automatically get infested with crotch fleas.

Top Bottom