What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

+
Physical changes by using Cyberware is my biggest wish.

You can actually meet NPC's in the game who seem to be heavily upgraded. Their bodies show dark lines, as if their body parts have been cut and upgraded, around their shoulders, knees, chest, arms and so forth.

I so want my V to look like that when I upgrade her. It's not about looking like a Maelstromer (no pun intended if anyone aims for that look), just a classic but distinct hint the body has been modified.

I would love if these appearance chances come automatically when installing certain cyberware. But in the end, many players might not want it. So I would be equally fine just having a slider to update/ modify the body to that look.

And the ability to get tattoos after the character creation screen. I change my V's appearance a lot during my plays - and it irks me I can change my hair in an instant but cannot get a new tattoo

Last edited:
[6] motion blur in photomode [!!!]

[7] free camera in photomode

[8] new rain particles!

[9]
more contrast in long scopes (now they are almost unusable)

[10] rework races with Claire (now is the worst part of game)

[11] parking place near corpo plaza apartment

[12] new tracks of battle music

[13] fix a sleeping meowing cat

[14] the possibility to place Genjiroh on the wall in the stash

[15] make the mission Queen of the Highway is more challenging

For example, so that Raffen Shiv has rocket launchers that can damage the basilisk.
Then their attack on the camp where there is a basilisk will look less stupid

I'm doubtful a single one of these will make it into PL, but I'd like to voice them since the sequel is bound to take some things on board:

• An option to have similar graphical settings to the Series X on the PS5 version. I have and play both and the difference is shocking, both systems are near-identical specs.

• A fix for the 1.63 introduced glitch of V turning into bald blackface if you equip the Mantis Blades then switch them. Happened to me on PS5, not sure about other platforms.

• Fix for V's female voice becoming male when talking to Rogue before the Johnny questline with her.

• More interactions with the romances. I was shocked by how utterly dead interacting with Judy was after you romance her. Some texts here and there, but meh.

• Dual wielding, both pistols and katanas.

• A better customisation screen. Half the time you wont notice until in 3rd person in the overworld a makeup option that looks fine amounts to V having huge red blotches on her face, and other times when you edit something like her mouth or nose, she touches them which prevents you actually getting a good look at your change.

• An option to have V run along when dialogue skipping, following Placide and skipping his dialogue requires you to then run up behind him again and hold to skip once more, repeat. Could present difficulties due to pathing, though, so I understand.

• Bigger text options for the UI. Half the songs on the radio I have to google based on their lyrics because it's hard to read their briefly appearing title on the UI.

• A cyberware to coat yourself in temporary armour, ala Adam Jensen in Mankind Divided.
  • Different colours for the UI, maybe? Like Warframe's done.

• Vendors selling Fast Travel DataTerm maps. Not so much a need on a blind playthrough, but when you start a new playthrough with a clear idea of where you want to go first it's a bit of a drag to unlock them all again.

• Attribute Point respec, for an obscene cost. I don't want uncapped levelling like Fallout 4, just the option to amend mistaken investments or builds which don't work out when the transition to Phantom Liberty occurs.

• The Fixer you do gigs for in Afterlife has been sat there for the past 3 patches with another NPC sitting inside of him and over him, really throws me off. Mr Hands I think?

• MP3 player Cyberware. Being able to run around the overworld listening to the radio, especially Never Fade Away, would be the best. Especially when doing gigs.

Last edited:
New game+ would be great. I don't wanna start over completely if I wanna play again. Or chapterselect. These would be great for the game in my opinion

Remove level cap or at least make it a option ?

Or at least raise it to 60 ? :)

LOVE to max out chars in games....and levelcaps are just such a buzzkill.....enemies could just level up along side you.

LOVE to max out chars in games....and levelcaps are just such a buzzkill.....enemies could just level up along side you.
This.

Last game I had a rule: Add 1 extra skill points every five levels and one more at 25+50.
That helped me experiment a ton more with skills, figuring out that cold blood is *ridiculously* good if specced heavily into (Quickhack cooldowns, extra stacks for armor and the ability to NOT die when shot too much)

Add some decent HUD customisation please. I detest obtrusive elements like mandatory health bars! Find them incredibly distracting and immersion breaking. Why this hasn't been addressed yet with a simple option fix is beyond me.

Probably if I say what I wouldn’t like.! I played from day 1, yes there were some buggy issues but loved it, I’ve gone through each life path, completing everything on the map, all available endings, focusing on iconic gear to then get a patch update that wiped everything in my stash which contained
Every available iconic. 3 complete clears for nothing, since 1.63 I’ve done 2 full completions that I fear when 1.7 & 2.0 is gonna clear my stash with all the changes featured in PL gameplay, these are big quality of life changes but also concerned that with new patch and PL that we will have to start over again like some on YouTube that have played PL saying cuz all the changes prob best to start from scratch.!! I’ve got my current character to where I want him to be, ready to go into PL and not rerun from scratch the base game before even starting PL. With a 1000+ hours wasted. YouTubers have suggested not to play the game until 1.7 & 2.0 release incase. Perhaps we need more information and clarity from CDPR as 2 months until patch & PL release.

It is included in patch 2.0!!!

What would you like to include patch 1.7? There is little left, but I would like to know what you want for Cyberpunk in this patch or in a future patch
I want to see the ability to sit down on any chair and/or lean against any wall/railing etc. Would feel alot more immersive to me instead of just pausing the game when I want to just have a quick smoke break, or eat some food etc.

I want to see the ability to sit down on any chair and/or lean against any wall/railing etc. Would feel alot more immersive to me instead of just pausing the game when I want to just have a quick smoke break, or eat some food etc.
All the players who enjoy the city have asked for these characteristics from the beginning.

Much more connection with the city if between missions you decide to take a walk and admire the artistic beauty of the city, being able to sit, smoke, eat or drink with animation. They make the first person immersion more complete, we would feel more inside V.

Add a cyberware that allows you to listen to the radio and it will be perfect. Why can I only hear the music in the car or in the apartment?

They have decided to give Nightcity more life :cool:, maybe now if you leave V in the middle of the street and go eat something, when you return to your computer, V is dead because a hunter has found him :coolstory:

More HUD/UI customization. Please add an option to remove the Objective Marker! Removing the always-on stealth/posture identifier would be nice too, but the Objective Marker is the big one for me.

I don't need a yellow dot on my screen at all times telling me where to go - I want to find out where to go on my own. Please trust your players and let them be immersed in your world CDPR! If anyone gets stuck or needs the marker, they can always turn it back on. At the bare minimum, please remove the auto-refresh on the Objective Marker any time a quest objective updates. That way I don't have to go into the menu and track another quest without an Objective Marker every 5 mins when doing a quest with an Objective Marker.

Some Dynamic HUD options like Horizon Forbidden West or RDR2 would be the dream, but I'd really just be happy with the option to turn the Objective Marker off.

Two things I think would be great to see is using my Mantis Blades to climb buildings for added vertical exploration and I would LOVE to have a KITT inspired vehicle in game given that Cyberpunk 2077 look and design.

I didn't think in 2023 I had to research if a game has ADS Toggle or not. I pre-ordered and if it's not going to be added I'm going for a refund. I just can't play through a game with mouse/keyboard and not have the toggle, I just can't.

One simple thing that has been brought up before: To be able to adjust the volume on the 'footsteps' or just be able to turn them off. Yes, we already know, easier said then done, but we can hope. That's it...

Nerani08" said:
Physical changes by using Cyberware is my biggest wish.
100% with you! ^_- My biggest wishes as well, that in this update/DLC we finally get not just "phantom" but visual cyberwares! In a game called "cyberpunk" the fact that the first "gangoon" or 12 is a dozen "nobody npc" is (visually) more cyber and punk than the P.C. ever can be any time in the game (even at max level), is utmostly ridiculous! If I put chrome in the punk I want to see the chrome in the punk (not just imagine it, because in this state and this "effort" we can call all the C.W.s to "jedi power" as well), and because CDPR done the "graphic work" (have the 3d models) already with the NPCs, they don't need to "reinvent the spanish wax" just finally made a little programing work to make that available to the player as well. And yeah, in the same time, they can keep the "flesh" (phantom) cyberwares, for the players whos like that way, the method is simple give the player the choice in the ripperdoc which type want to use => everybody happy! To achieve this again don't need to reinvent anything because, CDPR done (this type of programing) already with the clothes.

But what I saw in the previews about this so far, it looks like, the whole cyberware revamp remain in the level of: put some new animation in ripperdoc visits, recategorize the already having C.W.s, add cybepsycho if you add too much, and add some new "phantom" cyberwares....
And in this case the whole cyberware revamp became a mere "peasant blinding" (sorry for the strong word) AGAIN! :cry:
I hope I'm wrong, and CDPR in this 3 years doesn't neglected this job, but what the preview show it's not so hopeful...

Last edited:
Top Bottom