What happens in a few hours time? A new Journey?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made the comment a lot recently that I'm looking to quit GWENT as I'm over it and to start playing another game, like XCOM 2, probably (I could possibly even consider playing The Witcher games for the first time after that). So, it will be interesting to see how I feel in a few hours when Alzur's Journey officially ends. I've also said before that the prospect of a new Journey strikes me as being a tedious grind now.

It did occur to me that I could still keep in touch with the game by playing once a week, when the Journey challenges drop, so that I can get extra keys for the standard journey, perhaps even trying to remain in the rank 1 to 5 zone for the end-of-season key rewards.

If a new Journey drops in the next few hours and I start playing XCOM 2 then it will be a case of "Nah, I can't keep doing this" as far as GWENT is concerned. And I'll remain pissed at CDPR for not allowing me to reach pro rank because of the ridiculous way that they manage that situation, which I've posted on in the Suggestion section a few minutes ago.

Update:

All those keys in the new Yennefer Journey look juicy but you actually have to play a lot to get them. So, I've gone with just playing once a week when the Journey challenges come out and trying to have the daily challenges be for keys so I can splurge when any new expansion sets comes, as I've currently got all the main faction cards, apart from Syndicate and I've got a little bit of work to do to get all the neutral cards.

I wonder how long I'll even be playing that much. It has to be said, XCOM 2 isn't delivering in the 'fun' department when on my first playthrough the game beat me. Because reasons. Thankyou for wasting my time XCOM 2! Take 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom