What rpg would you suggest to me?

+
If you understand DnD (I don't :D) you should try NWN 2 and the expansion..well I don't get a thing in DnD but i played it and loved it.And the soon arriving expansion Storm of Zehir will be the bomb.

DnD have very simple engine. But most interesting ;) If I may suggest... hmm... I couldn't read other posts. U must play:- IcewindDale I & II with all addons- Baldur's Gate (I prefere Icewind Dale, but many people will don't with me)- Star Wolves- NwN 2 with mask of the beastpreyer (czy jakoś tak xD)- Titan Quest- The Wither :)It's very, very little % from all fine games, but this is my favorite rpg :D

Dragon Age: Origin when it comes out early ( I hope ) 2009. I'm looking forward to NWN2: Storm of Zehir when it comes out in a week or so.~ Roxy

try the Dungeon Siege series by Gas Powered Games ------------- they play nice and you can play as a female if you wishI enjoyed them

One might want to try Drakan Order of the Flame, It's old 1999 but I liked it and has several mods for it.Google Drakan and look for Axe's web page for game or download the demo and give it a try. arokhsliar.net has alot of info on game. Enjoy your dragon ride. DC

I'm hooked on a recent game. 'King's Bounty' is a turn based game straddling several genres like adventure, strategy and RPG. The main quest is pretty generic but the myriad of side quests are usually brilliant gems that spice up your gaming experience. Taking an undead wife is an option. Upgrading an item might throw you in to a pocket dimension to fight the good fight for the upgrade .../Dan

MadBohemian said:
One might want to try Drakan Order of the Flame, It's old 1999 but I liked it and has several mods for it.Google Drakan and look for Axe's web page for game or download the demo and give it a try. arokhsliar.net has alot of info on game. Enjoy your dragon ride. DC
Bloody hell this quote made me feel ancient...1999 is an age of really old games? I am so not discussing how I spent hours upon hours playing Ultima 4 now or how I enjoyed getting kicked out of tourneys in Defender of the Crown. :-\

Top Bottom