What's that?! [QUIZ]

+
Sadly, i don't own one .... yet :) ... so no, try again!i was using the earlier gadgets for inspiration as i searched for this

Where do you find these odd objects? :whatthe:Is this something to print? An old machine to produce newspapers or flyers? :hmmm:

Does it have sth to do with print or manufacture in this direction? "making" ;D drawings or paintings on "something" ?

The mechanics of a church clock?Overhere we have two sounds of a gong. One is for the hour and the other one for every quarter of the hour. If these whatsits make a sound, it's more than two sounds of a gong. Maybe some sort of melody for a special occasion of a day? :hmmm:

sheeeesh it's me? As I said I haven't got a clue how to find these oddities Can you just reward me with an Oren and I forward the turn to... hmmm... who, don't know who :hmmm: There aren't so many participants here :angel:

Mushroom? Interesting. I was thinking that it looked like a cross between a sea urchin and a starfish. You've got the fungi, and I've got the animals, so it's probably actually a plant. :D

Okay, Ifayra, how about this:
~ Roxy

Top Bottom