Upgrade... to downgrade?

+
What nonsense is this?

2023-10-14_2009_1.png

That's not an upgrade! Now my real question is what's wrong here? I think I bought this cyberware from a ripper; I don't have great memory of it because I only picked it up as "filler" (literally) in order to activate the Cyborg perk. Is it bugged that it gives 105 armour at T4 (and it should have been weaker) or is it bugged that it drops to 75 armour at T4+?

It's a bug with T+ variants of cyberware, usually ones above T4.

Some do not increase stats at all, some even reduce stats. It varies from cyberware to cyberware, so right now the best thing to do is entirely avoid upgrading beyond T4.

For example my RAM Upgrade; T4+ reduces RAM recovery from 0.27 down to 0.19. If I upgrade it to Legendary, it will only go up to 0.20. So avoid upgrading until they fix this because I highly doubt the fix will retroactively bring the values to what they should be.

I have to say, the armor value seem to me to be just a "visual" issue (just armor, I have another cyberware which seem to decrease too, but I didn't try yet^^).
I upgraded my armor cyberwares today from T4 to T5+ and at T4+, the armor value "seem" to decrease, but after upgrading, it doesn't and display a higher value (and in my total armor count too).

I'm having this issue as well. I've reported it to the technical support and I'm still waiting for an answer. I suggest you do the same, the more we let them know the better I guess. You can do it here:

I really hope that bug is going to be addressed soon.

Top Bottom