Whats the purpose of Vanilla 10 Power Silver Cards in multiple classes

+
Whats the purpose of Vanilla 10 Power Silver Cards in multiple classes

Why do all classes except Northern Realms have a 10 power silver card. Seems like lazy design for these cards as they currently do nothing on their own.
I understand that they do combo with their class cards or hero power a bit (Scoia'tael - sheldon skaggs has dwarf synergy/Skillege -Jutta An Dimun can be resurrected/ Monsters-Manticore has Hero synergy to stay on board) but they can be replaced by a neutral card (e.g 10 power dwarf .. maybe cleaver from witcher 3).
I believe they need to do something apart from their stats line, its just seems silly to make 3 cards which have the same primary function and split them to different factions.

Make sheldon skaggs, say a 12 Power card which loses 1 strength when no dwarfs are on board per turn
Make Jutta An Dimun, say a 9 power which benifits double from the hero power (+2 each time in graveyard)
Manticore i think can stay 10 as it fits the class design the best.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Guest 3857871

Mainly playing as Northern realms i can't say i have ever missed a 10 power silver card as much as my gold cards or the blue stripes/sorceress cards.

John Natalis is what usually makes or breaks a blue stripe charge in a tight spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
We do not know if the Alchemist card still exists yet.

His ability was "Double the Strength of all non-Ability Cards"
Previously this could be doubled up with commander's horn for crazy high values.
But Since we've had a lot of changes to Glyphs recently it may be changed or removed.

Top Bottom