What's with the stupid dropped loot boxes?

+
Seriously the more I play this update, the more I hate it.

What is with the stupid loot boxes that drop, then give off the red smoke?

It's pathetic and stupid, and the kind of garbage that GTO would do.

Seriously, if I wanted to play GTO I would play GTO, I brought Cyberpunk, because I wanted to play Cyberpunk 2077.

I was expecting to get even more depth to the CP2077 game, instead I got something that has appealed to gimmicks from other games.

You ruined the ending again, if you was with Panam, the way she reacts makes no sense, the red smoke loot boxes are a joke... Just so so so much...

You need to take a seriously hard look at yourselves CD Project Red, you went from developing serious in-depth games, to giving out DLC loaded with gimmicks and stupid red smoke loot boxes.

I don't mind the cargo drops. Their existence is explained well-enough (Hansen is land-locked, so air-drops makes sense), they give you a small firefight in lieu of the scanner hustles in the vanilla game and the contents are fairly useful - at least to me (a legendary rarity Omaha or Saratoga is always welcome). You can sell or dismantle everything else which is a pretty good source of free components or €$

You ruined the ending again
Yeah, no argument there.

I don't mind the cargo drops. Their existence is explained well-enough (Hansen is land-locked, so air-drops makes sense), they give you a small firefight in lieu of the scanner hustles in the vanilla game and the contents are fairly useful - at least to me (a legendary rarity Omaha or Saratoga is always welcome). You can sell or dismantle everything else which is a pretty good source of free components or €$

Yeah, no argument there.
It doesn't make sense as almost every tom, dick and harry can go to Dog Town including politicians... You are free to come and go as you please...

But importing and exporting goods? Can't do that, even though there is NC cordon to stop freight or goods crossing into Dog Town, the only people blocking access is Dog Town's own security.

Just doesn't make sense, it's a half-asked excuse to a gimmick to the game.

Top Bottom