whats with this new update

+
this is kinda stupid, i come back to the game ive lost sights on my guns, lost all my heals They've been brought down to only 2 (my grenades also) and what's up with this new you can only have a certain amount of cyberare without perks focus on fixing the games bugs rather than removing my shit cheers

Steam has the option to roll back to 1.63 if you prefer. I'm going back to it eventually myself because there are still builds I want to do there and the progression curve is a bit more fun for repeated playthroughs imo.

The last several patches have added a few cool features while at the same time making the game worse than 1.63. Too many bad decisions on their part.

I agree they should fix the game but yet they haven't completely done that and it's still riddled with issues. I'm personally waiting to see how good dragons dogma 2 is and probably done with this companies games after this mess of a game. I waited for three years after buying the broken PS4 version of the game at full price and it's still annoying to deal with these many issues. Car calling randomly glitches out, freezes, crashes randomly, perks not working correctly like feedback loop for example, sonic shock broken for a while, stealth is a joke now in my opinion, net running also feels too weak or not as fun at all as it should be, cyberware capacity issues, cyberware unequips itself randomly for no reason and more. I could go on but it's exhausting. I like CDPR and I like the game a lot but we patiently have dealt with some serious jank to play this game for a while. I lost my first save character completely when 2.0 released cause the 1.6 save files where just too unplayable to trust in my opinion. It's crazy. I'm waiting for dragons dogma 2 I hope it's a great game.

Top Bottom