What's Your Age?

+

What's Your Age?

• Total voters
Your description brought this to mind:

[video=youtube;tG-AwQAvbRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG-AwQAvbRo[/video]

Now wouldn't it be ironic if your name was also Herbert?

But not that creepy, I like women though, what I meant I get Irritated quickly and don't like whatever my peers taste in music music and and their lifestyle.

By the way I'm not Herbert.

Last edited:

I did that once, a long time ago. I guessed right. She got very upset. I don't do that anymore.

Yes, I admit it's a trick question.... Only The Chosen One chooses the yellow wire ... the elegance of dodging the answer with an irresistible smile of pleasurable defeat... ;)

I looked always, always younger than my real age. As Everybody always said me less years than I was actually I've never had the need to make this trick question... It was hard that they always see me too younger, if I asked them to guess my age, they subtracted to the age I looked, so at first they treated me more like a girl than a woman ... until I opened my mouth and spoke. (spoke, dirty minds!)

:p

I also heard that girls only love bad guys and have no any logic, but that's not tr... Oh, but I love @ReptilePZ and always was bad at math... Well, maybe it's a very small bit true, maybe. :evil:

Oh, gosh, I think it's time for "Silence Is Golden"

Yeah his ego is big enough as it is! I guess I'm at the bottom of the list? :laughing:

Top Bottom