Which Gold and Silver(s) should I craft?

+
Which Gold and Silver(s) should I craft?

I am running a deck based on moving dwarves, and already have Zoltan, Saskia, Ithlinne, etc.

So I get to choose an extra Gold and two Silver cards. I am completely torn between these cards:

Gold (can only pick one here)
Ragh Nar Roog
YennCon
Milva
Gigni

Silver (can pick two)
Ida Emean (heard its really good for the deck I built)
Marching Order
The Last Wich
Alzur's Doubl-Cross

Any suggestions? Perhaps other alternatives not included on this list?

Thanks!

doskol;n8669600 said:
Gold definitely Ragnarok is worth it.

Thanks! I will consider it, but was also thinking isn't it a bit situational? For instance worth playing if the opposing oppenent invests on two straight rows or something along these lines. I mean I haven't had many chances to see it in action, other than Draugh (as weird as it may sound), but I wonder to able to overcome will clear skies do the job in all rows or?

But I will definitely consider getting it if theres really no means to include the other Golds into my deck, I think there will always be space for Ragh.

But what about the other silver cards I mention? I can pick up two Silver additionally to the Gold.

I would say either RNR or YenCon for gold (I have both and use YenCon in my ST deck currently). Ida and the Last Wish are both really good silvers.

doskol;n8670260 said:
Ragnarok is making huge pressure. Also when well placed hits 9hp in directly after use.

Truth be told that card alone is pretty OP right now, I ended up crafting it and its pretty overpowering in most situations, although I do tend to play a bit by letting my opponents play on at least two rows for maximum effect. That being said I hope it gets nerfed, when playing against me I find myself a bit hopeless if I do not possess first light.

But I'm a bit disappointed with the mechanics of this card, only one bronze card to wipe it out of the board. I mean it's a gold card, should clear only one row or something. I'm most likely contradicting myself but have mixed feelings about it.

Rawls;n8673450 said:
I would say either RNR or YenCon for gold (I have both and use YenCon in my ST deck currently). Ida and the Last Wish are both really good silvers.

Thanks! Got RNR and Ida, and I'm still struggling to find usage on Ida whenever I pull her.

Hope her stuff comes in handy soon, otherwise I will have to rotate her out the deck.

Last edited:
slycp3;n8688420 said:
Truth be told that card alone is pretty OP right now, I ended up crafting it and its pretty overpowering in most situations, although I do tend to play a bit by letting my opponents play on at least two rows for maximum effect. That being said I hope it gets nerfed, when playing against me I find myself a bit hopeless if I do not possess first light.

But I'm a bit disappointed with the mechanics of this card, only one bronze card to wipe it out of the board. I mean it's a gold card, should clear only one row or something. I'm most likely contradicting myself but have mixed feelings about it.

Thanks! Got RNR and Ida, and I'm still struggling to find usage on Ida whenever I pull her.

Hope her stuff comes in handy soon, otherwise I will have to rotate her out the deck.

Quen is good for dwarves or the elven protectors, fog is some nice situational dmg and clear skies is glorious because most of the people play weather decks.

Also another option, I can have an extra silver card alongside the dwarves parade. And while I was checking up on some threads read about Olgierd. I think he can be quite useful as a sponge to soak in all Scorch or Gigni thrown at me, as he his perpetually resilent or rather revives himself at the cost of 1. Thing is, I also read about Aeromancy, and again it's very hard to decide on what to choose from.

Then again there might be better things out there, probably with decent effects on dwarves/elves. If that's the case is there anything I should consider instead of getting myself Olgierd or Aeromancy?

KasumiGoto;n8688470 said:
Quen is good for dwarves or the elven protectors, fog is some nice situational dmg and clear skies is glorious because most of the people play weather decks.

Seeing things from that perspective seems quite valid :hmm:

Probably a nice combo with Ithlinne. I could put one Quen on my deck, and would she double it as well? Or I'm probably confused she goes to fetch bronze special cards on the deck and not in had it seems.

slycp3;n8688750 said:
Also another option, I can have an extra silver card alongside the dwarves parade. And while I was checking up on some threads read about Olgierd. I think he can be quite useful as a sponge to soak in all Scorch or Gigni thrown at me, as he his perpetually resilent or rather revives himself at the cost of 1. Thing is, I also read about Aeromancy, and again it's very hard to decide on what to choose from.

Then again there might be better things out there, probably with decent effects on dwarves/elves. If that's the case is there anything I should consider instead of getting myself Olgierd or Aeromancy?

Seeing things from that perspective seems quite valid :hmm:

Probably a nice combo with Ithlinne. I could put one Quen on my deck, and would she double it as well? Or I'm probably confused she goes to fetch bronze special cards on the deck and not in had it seems.

Yeah Ithlinne will do 2x Quen then but you can't apply more than 1 shield to the same unit.

Top Bottom