Why play the game?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phair

Forum regular
I stopped playing as soon as I realized how many patches it was going to take to fix all the problems that this game has. I don't see any reason to play something that is broken in so many parts, just so I can complain for not being able to complete a quest, or storyline.

Something I see countless people doing on this forum and others. I don't believe you have a right to complain when you no you're playing a game that is in need of so many fixes and you know this.

I also can't believe how long it is taking the developers to fix, many of the major and minor problems let alone come out with the promised DLC. This should be an indication to everyone of just how much, and how many problems are still in this game.

It is taking so long, compared to other games of the same size and scope, that people are forgetting they even own the game.

Not only that but they are completely ignoring or saying no to 99% of what the fans have been asking for, such as a third person perspective, less censorship, and more of a living world just a name a few.

Of course this is 100% the developers fault, or trying to produce a game for all platforms at the same time. Why didn't they just make a PC version and then work backwards through the different consoles? Absolute greed can be the only answer. And look what we get! It's not the players the developers are concerned about, it's the shareholders, that were first in their concern.

The fans patiently waiting, ended up being used like whales, because the developer new they can get away with using us, as nothing but money bags just waiting to make them rich.

As a gamer, I will never trust this developer again, greed has overtaken them and turned them into in other AAA publisher, just like all the others, where it is obvious quality, and a good game are not their priorities, hyping a game and money for the shareholders has overtaken them.

Shame on them and shame on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom