Witcher 3 Fan Videos

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - "Eat You Whole" (Blood and Wine Fan Made Trailer)

Hey guys, I made this trailer to try and kill the time while waiting for the new expansion. I know it's kind of nerdy or w/e but I thought I'd share it with you guys! Enjoy!

Hearts of Stone VHS Trailer

Here is a VHS Styled trailer I made for the Hearts of Stone Expansion. I might make another for Blood and Wine and then one for the full game depending on if I have the time. Enjoy.

:cheers:

The Witcher: The Hunting — a fan-movie trailer

After a year of hard work our team is ready to show you a trailer to a short film based on video games and books about Geralt of Rivia. The Witcher: The Hunt" will tell a story about White Wolf's lyrical problems and a hunting, but not for beasts.
Release in June, 2016.

Film director: Oles Yusypchuk
Cameramen: Volodymyr Paskiv, Oleh Tybinka
Composer: Volodymyr Shaykin
Screenplay: Oleh Kulikov, Oleksa Melnyk
Starring: Dariusz Yaniski, Oleksandr Herutskyi, Solomia Tomkiv

My tribute to the best game i've ever played

Well, you can get most out of the description,
Thank you for everything CDPR team! ^^

A Farewell Feast for Geralt's trip to Toussaint!

Hey, guys

Been making a series of videos called "Crockpot Gaming", where I make a meal in the artistic style of the game I am currently playing. I did Witcher 3 this past week in honor of Geralt's arrival in Toussaint. This game makes me so ridiculously happy, it was easy to be inspired by its content. I tried to really capture the spirit of it, especially at the end. It was super fun to make so I hope you all enjoy it!

The Land of Blood and Wine

Hi everyone,

This is a short cinematic I made for Toussaint, since I find that region stunning. Don't forget to tell me what do you think about this. :)

Geralt of Rivia - Time to say goodbye

Hi!

I am great Witcher fan, and this is my thanks CD Project! This game one of the best game series in the world, thank you! Enjoy! :)
Geralt of Rivia - Time to say goodbye

Speedrun The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Glitchless % Death March

Hi Witchers,

Probably you don´t know me. I am the spanish guy than long ago beat TW2 and TW3 in Max Difficulty without armor and without talents. You can see it here:

TW2 (Insane):

TW3 (Death March):
TW3 Hearts Of Stone (Death March):

I am a great fan of CD Projekt RED and The Witcher Series and i love to make this tributes to them, long ago i see many Speedruns of The Witcher 3 but with a lot of bugs and glitch in them (Remember the Speed Glitch?), this speedruns are on the easiest diffculty of TW3.

Like Goku, is time to go even further beyond with this so i beat TW3 on Death March difficulty in only 5 hours and 25 min. I know the "Any %" speedruns on "Just the Story!" difficulty are about 2 or 3 hours but i need to do this like a "Final Challenge" of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
The Speedrun is with Spanish comments so very sorry for all the english speakers y really try my best to write this on english :D

Good luck on the Path.

TW3 Speedrun (Death March):

Top Bottom