It's caught my attention

+

XianeX

Forum regular
I think the Hip Hop news about Remy Ma and the combat music in the early part of Phantom Liberty is what made it stick out. The beat is so good but it reminds me of a song by Esham. I've long said that Polish people make music like Americans. I still don't know why, but it's a FACT. Ironically, his music would definitely have fit the soundtrack! Same vibe, slightly different instrumentation. But it's difficult to hear that music and not hear a better remix of the beat behind this song

Remy Ma? Combat music? What? I guess you're trying to say that the soundtrack sounds like late 80s hip hop? If so I don't know what copy of Phantom Liberty you got because the soundtrack in my game sounds more like a mix of Psytrance, Industrial, Techno maybe even gabber and dubstep, but certainly nothing like Esham and REMY MA

Remy Ma? Combat music? What? I guess you're trying to say that the soundtrack sounds like late 80s hip hop? If so I don't know what copy of Phantom Liberty you got because the soundtrack in my game sounds more like a mix of Psytrance, Industrial, Techno maybe even gabber and dubstep, but certainly nothing like Esham and REMY MA
LOL @ 80s hip hop! You've missed a couple decades LOL! Remy is like millennial, and the Esham joints are 90s LOL! Ironically, you're right! Except for the Dubstep stuff, It really does capture the 90 and millennial vibe. Even some of the Japanese songs sound like the Radical Ed songs from Cowboy Bebop. Nothing BAD! I love the soundtrack for what it now is. Even the Sceamo stuff matches a certain era of local stuff in my hometown.

Top Bottom