Witcher Fan Meetup 2016

+
You guys have no idea how much I wanted to go ... Alas, I have finals right on the days of the meetup.

And for those that do go, have fun guys and gals <3
Same here, I wanted to go as well, I'd have liked to... so much.

Despite me protesting I think @mecha_fish is bringing a camera. We are so screwed.

that is a very gentle way of phrasing it.
Post pics my dear rhubarb.

There won't be any embarassing moments, since we are all very nice and mannered people, who avoid alcohol and any addicting decoctions. We will sightsee the city and have a lemonade.
Didn't know lemonade flavoured spirytus was a thing.

:smiling2:

Hi, guys. I might try to sneak out of studio for a few days, but I won't promise anything. I'd love to drink potato lemonade too by the way. :) Vikings are all over my body right now. Recording new album with viking music and working on sound and trailer for viking movie.

Although... I did actually manage to get on recent Wardruna concert with Ochelie Soroki band. And it was pure magic.

So all I can say for now is:

I will know soon®.

Last edited:
Hi, guys. I might try to sneak out of studio for a few days, but I won't promise anything. I'd love to drink potato lemonade too by the way. :)

Please....the day all you meet for this event, say Hi Wichat! at any cat crossing your path. Perhaps one of them is me but I could not speak out clear enough! So, enjoy your meeting and don't forget me. I won't stop thinking of you.

Good luck, freinds, and I'd like to see some pictures if you allow them be published.

Hi, guys. I might try to sneak out of studio for a few days, but I won't promise anything. I'd love to drink potato lemonade too by the way. :) Vikings are all over my body right now. Recording new album with viking music and working on sound and trailer for viking movie.

Although... I did actually manage to get on recent Wardruna concert with Ochelie Soroki band. And it was pure magic.

So all I can say for now is:

That would be lovely.

You mean you are working on a music for this movie?

Or it's not the same one? :D

Also, if you are coming be sure to confirm it here, because if more people want to come, I would need to change my desired venue. Personally I expected about 10 people :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Here with an update.

The venue we chose to crash at will be House of Beer. PM @Sagitarii for a contact number if you want to meet up after the show in front of the arena or you can meet up with us at the venue itself. We're expecting about 10-15 people.

See you all on Monday! :)

Hmm. They must be too embarrassed (or simply still too hungover) to post them. That lemonade must have packed quite a wallop.

Top Bottom