World Masters Challenge – make your predictions!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

Introducing the official GWENT World Masters Divination Challenge, where you can predict the winners and scores from the finals, earning special rewards along the way!

How to join? Check out the dedicated website to find all details!

The Challenge will run until March 13th, midnight CET. After this date, you won’t be able to join the challenge or modify your predictions.

We've also prepared new Twitch Drops for the World Masters tournament taking place March 14-15th:
  • if you watch the official CD PROJEKT RED broadcast on Twitch for at least four hours, you will receive an in-game title,
  • if you watch the broadcast for at least eight hours, you will receive a special World Masters Cardback:

Please tell me, can I watch the broadcast without performing actions on my account?
Watch hours will be considered if I do not perform actions on the browser?

Sure, there are only seven matches and the score of the winner player is always three.

I would guess that more than a few people will get the full prize.

It's pretty cool to have these tournaments, especially with a prize pool of 250k. Awesome!

Thanks for that, I'll probably tune in to watch some pro-players battle it out in some good rounds of Gwent.

Top Bottom