Worse performance and ad panels glitch on ps5 after 1.2

+
After 1.2 patch installation on PS5 i noticed that a loading screen is bugged (the one with the dump and the TV)...it is just dark when it loads the game, it's the 2nd screen of the dump screens..later i noticed that going to jiggy street area in japan town results in a sightly worse framerate than before and it won't back to normal even if you leave the area until you load your saved game(EDIT: this is now fixed after the automatic love quest.)..last but not least the ad panels are now glitching when i move the camera from some distances. (EDIT: sometimes it is barely noticeable but it is still there)...in my last playthrough (3/2/2021) i experienced 2 crashes...it's still happens after 2 3 hours of gameplay

Last edited:
Same, I get black screens on the initial transition loading screen after clicking load save. It eventually loads but after several lines of dialog go by.
About the time the announcer talks about kojira being harpooned and after arif iqbal finishes and yorinobu starts talking.

While playing on ps5 at an overall 60 fps without any fps drops, I suddenly noticed after 1.2 a BIG fps drop, even below 30 fps and it doesn't get better from that moment on ....
It seems to trigger at night with the neon lights and such..?? Turning off Chromatic, lens flare, ... doesn't seem to help.

Top Bottom